Is Jones trolling us all?

Everything he does seems to have an intent to stir the pot, and then when things start to settle down, he stirs it again. He's kind of a kin to Sonnen in a way, where his statements appear planned or thought out.

Whatever he's doing is effective because love him or hate him he's getting a lot of attention/marketing. Maybe he's not as dumb as we think he is.?.

He's awesome, I met him! Phone Post

He'd love you to believe that after the fact! Phone Post

No, he's not that bright.

Everything Jones does is planned 8-12 weeks in advance, so yes.

Or maybe he isn't trolling. I'm sure his fans wish he were trolling though.

i feel like everyone involved with the UFC has been trolling us for the last 2 weeks.

Right Hand JO Power -  i feel like everyone involved with the UFC has been trolling us for the last 2 weeks.

It's been more entertaining than that pos watered down card ever could have been.

GroundAviator42o - 
Frank Gallagher -
mmavixen -  No, he's not that bright.

Oh the ironing Phone Post

Haha spell check like a mother fucker Phone Post

wat?

IP - Everything he does seems to have an intent to stir the pot, and then when things start to settle down, he stirs it again. He's kind of a kin to Sonnen in a way, where his statements appear planned or thought out.

Whatever he's doing is effective because love him or hate him he's getting a lot of attention/marketing. Maybe he's not as dumb as we think he is.?.

He's moving beyond self-parody.

Gunter Vogler - I wish I could believe that he's actually that well thought out. I do.

But I just can't and I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. Sort of. Well, not really, but I tried.

Lol so this.
I tried for about a second then remembered 25 and Bentley... he could be in worse shape.

He brings it on himself Phone Post

He does not have the mental capacity, in my opinion, to be a troll. Supercalo would clown him in an IQ test. Phone Post

He's a genius troll IMO:
Raised well by hardworking, religious parents. How does he reflect that? Get a teen pregnant.

Gifted a brand new Bentley by the UFC. How does he thank them? By totaling it and getting a DUI.

Uncle Dana helps him out, buries that nasty incident real quick. How does he thank him? By not defending his bet.

Indeed, jones is a genius. Phone Post

He's making all this fun. People are tripping FARRRRRRR too hard over it.

He isn't smart enough for that Phone Post