Is Jones vs Liddell possible?!

If Chael could talk his way into a title shot you bet your ass that if Liddell begged for the fight Dana would give it to him.

Not only would it be a huge cash cow, but it would be a neat merging of two eras.

You know you all would buy that ppv. Phone Post 3.0

If a commission were to sanction that fight, they would all deserve to be dismissed from their positions. Phone Post 3.0

Will never happen. Don't even bother hoping for it.

Can we please not talk about this or even put the thought into Zuffa's head?

Is this a serious question? Chuck is like 43 and Jones what 26 or 27 and is his prime? I would sure hops this fight never happens...ever

My guess roughly 0.0% chance this would ever happen. Phone Post 3.0

Why would anyone want to see this Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Phone Post 3.0

comeonman1 -

Is this a serious question? Chuck is like 43 and Jones what 26 or 27 and is his prime? I would sure hops this fight never happens...ever

And Chuck was definitely prone to KO the last few fights he had. He lost 5 of his last 6 and 4 of those by KO/TKO. This fight would make zero sense. Phone Post 3.0

n0pe. Dana wouldn't embarrass Chunk like that. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck* haha, although chunk isn't far off these days Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - If a commission were to sanction that fight, they would all deserve to be dismissed from their positions. Phone Post 3.0

this.

Yeah no way this is possible op is a fag. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, don't think a live, public execution on PPV would fly.

VinegarStrokes - 
comeonman1 -

And Chuck was definitely prone to KO the last few fights he had. He lost 5 of his last 6 and 4 of those by KO/TKO. This fight would make zero sense. Phone Post 3.0

It would be ugly and a massacre. I love Chuck and if he was in his prime I would love the fight but no way this fight is remotely feasible at this point

M Theory -

Yeah, don't think a live, public execution on PPV would fly.

LOL Phone Post 3.0

if it happened it would be at hw

not for a belt

Chuck would fight him tomorrow but even if 2 million buys were possible Dana wouldn't let Chuck fight Jones.

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

Chuck would fight him tomorrow but even if 2 million buys were possible Dana wouldn't let Chuck fight Jones.

Agreed. Dana didn't even want him fighting Franklin. Dana is a greedy bastard but it seems he does have some compassion when it comes to fighter's health. No way he would let this happen.

Panthersfly - If Chael could talk his way into a title shot you bet your ass that if Liddell begged for the fight Dana would give it to him.

Not only would it be a huge cash cow, but it would be a neat merging of two eras.

You know you all would buy that ppv. Phone Post 3.0
Why do you hate Chocolate Al?

He would get murdered. Phone Post 3.0