Is Junior Dos Santos speaking Spanish?

?

Yes, and pretty ok too. Phone Post 3.0

had no idear he was born and raised in Argentina.

Don't cry for me Chareth Cuteypie.

Chareth Cutestory - I don't understand your confusion. JDS was born and raised in Argentina, he moved to Brazil at 13.
Wasn't he born in Cacador? And it describes Brazilian as his native language on his wiki? Phone Post 3.0

He allegedly speaks better Spanish than his upcoming opponent. Phone Post

The Lysine Contingency - He allegedly speaks better Spanish than his upcoming opponent. Phone Post
Lmao! Phone Post 3.0

There's nothing about Argentina on his Wiki, and I googled "junior dos santos argentina" and came up with nothing (though I didn't look hard). Not saying it's false - but I'd like a source on that.

The Lysine Contingency - He allegedly speaks better Spanish than his upcoming opponent.

Haha, this is probably true :) Cain is still working on his Spanish.

YorkshireManDem -
Chareth Cutestory - I don't understand your confusion. JDS was born and raised in Argentina, he moved to Brazil at 13.
Wasn't he born in Cacador? And it describes Brazilian as his native language on his wiki? Phone Post 3.0

Portuguese not Brazilian Phone Post

jmont -
YorkshireManDem -

Portuguese not Brazilian Phone Post

Derp! Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB -
The Lysine Contingency - He allegedly speaks better Spanish than his upcoming opponent. Phone Post
Lmao! Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ speaking brazilian! Phone Post

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if the UFC knows he could speak Spanish cause this would of been perfect to have him and Cain as coaches on the ultimate fighter Mexico or Brazil vs Mexico season would been pretty cool also. Phone Post 3.0

YorkshireManDem -
Lol I think it also says Cain speaks Mexican ;) Phone Post 3.0

huggy bear - I wonder if the UFC knows he could speak Spanish cause this would of been perfect to have him and Cain as coaches on the ultimate fighter Mexico or Brazil vs Mexico season would been pretty cool also. Phone Post 3.0

Would have been. Not would of been.
Jesus Phone Post

Lots of Brazilians speak Spanish fluently. Phone Post

TheHebrewHammer -
huggy bear - I wonder if the UFC knows he could speak Spanish cause this would of been perfect to have him and Cain as coaches on the ultimate fighter Mexico or Brazil vs Mexico season would been pretty cool also. Phone Post 3.0

Would have been. Not would of been.
Jesus Phone Post

I'm sure the confusion comes from hearing the contraction "would've" which sounds like "would of".

Lol does it bother you that much? Phone Post 3.0

Lots of places in brazil that are by the border know spanish very well since their is a lot of cross communication going on by the bordering countries. Also Portuguese is very similar to spanish so many brazilian are able to learn it with more ease. I know spanish and whenever I read, or hear Portuguese, I can understand about 60% of what their saying.

And in all seriousness JDS's spanish is as good as Cains spanish. LOL.

He just called him partly Mexican lol Phone Post 3.0