Is Kam Chancellor the best Safety in the NFL?

No, but he plays on the dirtiest team with the most obnoxious coach in the league.

He's not even the best safety on his team

He's no Mark Kelso.

Region Rat - He's not even the best safety on his team

This!

Ever hear of guy named Earl Thomas? The only reason that secondary is as good as they are is because of Earl. 

Yes. I don’t like the Seahawks but kam has been the best safety in the league since his rookie year. One of the most versatile players to ever walk on a field. Earl Thomas is great and a little better at guarding receivers but Kam is a tight end killer and stops the run like a line backer. He is rarely in the wrong spot. The safety’s for the Seahawks make the D work. Sherman is good but gets too much of the credit.

cg51mma -

Yes. I don’t like the Seahawks but kam has been the best safety in the league since his rookie year. One of the most versatile players to ever walk on a field. Earl Thomas is great and a little better at guarding receivers but Kam is a tight end killer and stops the run like a line backer. He is rarely in the wrong spot. The safety’s for the Seahawks make the D work. Sherman is good but gets too much of the credit.

Behind every good CB is a great safety.

Damaynevent -
Region Rat - He's not even the best safety on his team

This!

Ever hear of guy named Earl Thomas? The only reason that secondary is as good as they are is because of Earl. 

lol Kam and Sherman are great players too. Earl isn't "the only reason".

I dont think Kam is the best but he is up there. He should've been the MVP of Super Bowl 48.

Both Kam and Earl are amazing players. The Hawks are gonna miss Kam in a huge way... apparently his career is likely over. 

cg51mma -

2010 was his first year right?  Ed Reed, Brian Dawkins and Troy Polamalu might disagree with Kam being better than them. Sharper too. 

ttt

Can he hit like Chuck Cecil?

Marcus Williams imo

Samoa -
cg51mma -

2010 was his first year right?  Ed Reed, Brian Dawkins and Troy Polamalu might disagree with Kam being better than them. Sharper too. 

He didnt play a ton until his second season. Not gonna argue overall for their careers but Kam was better than those guys at that point in time. He was an all-pro twice early on.

Well, considering he's 30 this year, injured and got one hell of an uphill battle to get back to pre-injury form, Id say no, he is not the best safety in the NFL, nor on his own team. He's top 10 though when healthy, maybeable to argue him up to top 5.

Give me Glover Quinn over him 

Vegito Blue -

Give me Glover Quinn over him 

Well you have Glover over him. How is that working out for the Lions?

BathSaltFaceFeeder -

Well, considering he's 30 this year, injured and got one hell of an uphill battle to get back to pre-injury form, Id say no, he is not the best safety in the NFL, nor on his own team. He's top 10 though when healthy, maybeable to argue him up to top 5.

Yeah, he might not ever play again.

MicroPenis69 - Marcus Williams imo

Bwhahahahaha