Is Kane's(WWE) horror movie any good?

I always skip past it because I don't think it looks good, but I do love both horror movies and pro wrestling....so...tell me have you seen it, seen it.

I’ve seen it. It’s pretty generic but not at all terrible as far as 2000’s slashers go. Arguably the best wwe film. If you like stupid slashers and have some time to kill you could do worse

The Cats Masher - 

I’ve seen it. It’s pretty generic but not at all terrible as far as 2000’s slashers go. Arguably the best wwe film. If you like stupid slashers and have some time to kill you could do worse

So meh lol Yeah. I don't have a need to watch it, I guess.

Its been a long time but I remember thinking it was actually pretty good.

zackthewop - 

Its been a long time but I remember thinking it was actually pretty good.

Well now maybe I'll check it out sometime. Needed thread was needed ham af.

Not a bad slasher film from what I remember.

First one was enjoyable, don't bother with the second one though. 

thegreatone287 - 

First one was enjoyable, don't bother with the second one though. 

I had no idea there was even a sequel. I probably won't ever get to that. I may still watch the original sometime. Maybe not. I feel like I already have an endless list to go through.

Solid 7/10, very watchable slasher 

Vince McMahon insisted Kane have a 3 foot cock in it.

thekev1130 -

Vince McMahon insisted Kane have a 3 foot cock in it.

We’re discussing See No Evil, not Stephanie 

Better than pro-wrestlers vs zombies?  I have to see this movie

Festus - 

Better than pro-wrestlers vs zombies?  I have to see this movie

Whoa, how did I not hear about this?

I haven’t seen it...  but think about what you’re asking yourself... if course it’s awful. It’s a fucking slasher movie starring a pro wrestler. 

Loved it!

Def check it out.

<

Yossarian - 

I haven’t seen it...  but think about what you’re asking yourself... if course it’s awful. It’s a fucking slasher movie starring a pro wrestler. 

It was good, not low budget!

Part 2 not so much.

Paging Ferox

Borgata Grille 2 - 

If you’re going to spend the time on a film, then watch a masterpiece of American cinema like Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, The Grapes of Wrath, Apocalypse Now, Rope, The Cincinnati Kid, Network, Giant, The Sting, 12 Angry Men, The Last Picture Show, Easy Rider, or The Godfather. Don’t waste it on a fucking Kane WWF film. God dog. 

I’ve only seen The Godfather of those, but I know they are considered great films. That being said, I’m not really in a giant hurry to watch any of them and would if I only had the Kane movie and those to choose from, I would pick Kane movie. Probably several times, until I couldn’t stand it anymore. The Godfather is fucking awesome btw.