Is Khabib Nurmagomedov right?

How is Ali counting champs and title challengers in that tweet? He says 4 title challengers but lets look at the numbers...

I'm with Ali on the two champs and 4 former champs: Khabib and Gaethje are current, Tony, Poirier, Whitaker, and RDA are former.

4 title challengers- Who one that PPV card challenged for a title but did not win one? Thats the only people that get labelled title challengers, if you win a belt you just get labelled a champ, ex: Randy Couture is known as a former UFC champ and Rizzo is known as a former UFC title challenger.

So even if he is counting champs also as title challengers then he would have 6 challegners even though thats not how they are counted.

BJ Penn Forever -

How is Ali counting champs and title challengers in that tweet? He says 4 title challengers but lets look at the numbers...

I'm with Ali on the two champs and 4 former champs: Khabib and Gaethje are current, Tony, Poirier, Whitaker, and RDA are former.

4 title challengers- Who one that PPV card challenged for a title but did not win one? Thats the only people that get labelled title challengers, if you win a belt you just get labelled a champ, ex: Randy Couture is known as a former UFC champ and Rizzo is known as a former UFC title challenger.

So even if he is counting champs also as title challengers then he would have 6 challegners even though thats not how they are counted.

Does Ali write Khabib’s tweets?

Mmaster13 -
BJ Penn Forever -

No clue, was just assuming Ali or someone in managment was putting out that promotional piece.

BJ Penn Forever -
Mmaster13 -
BJ Penn Forever -

No clue, was just assuming Ali or someone in managment was putting out that promotional piece.

It sure reads like it was written with Khabib level English. 

Right up there, should be a great card.

Mmaster13 -
BJ Penn Forever -

![](upload://y5Or46OTom0uwbEJsLzir9cqwEy.jpeg)

1 Like
BJ Penn Forever - 

BT Sport promoting the same main card. It would be the best main card in several years if it pans out. It should be noted the UFC has not officialy announced the Zabit or Tony fights yet and tapology is not listing them either.

![Image](upload://mivE2XjDdNVTe2iUep0iR8fnuXP.jpeg)

I’d make a night out of that one! Damn, hope it all comes together.

I hope they have a few alternates on tap

They should put all of these people in bubbles until the damn fights.