Is Lil Nog actually going to fight tonight?

I have a feeling he's going to slip on a banana peel or something on his way to the cage. I still have my doubts here. Will have to wait and see if he actually makes it to the cage...

If he doesn't, he should be cut.

Big Nog is on standby to perform the old switcheroo, just in case.

RicGillespie - Big Nog is on standby to perform the old switcheroo, just in case.

Aha well I guess Big Nog going to find a way to fight again one way or another.

All of you absolutely suck.

Also, Lil Nog by sub, 2nd round.

Rumbles striking is not good enough for the Pan Am bronze medalists. He looked good against Davis because the style match up favored him. Mike Kyle???? COme on son.
Lil Nog will be his biggest test ever. He has never fought a guy with hands like this and a ground game like this. Dude got subbed by Kos at 170 ffs.
The hype is real. I dropped aq bill on lil nog at +400...easiest money since Tito vs Schlmanko

ilikeyou - All of you absolutely suck.

Rumbles striking is not good enough for the Pan Am bronze medalists. He looked good against Davis because the style match up favored him. Mike Kyle???? COme on son.
Lil Nog will be his biggest test ever. He has never fought a guy with hands like this and a ground game like this. Dude got subbed by Kos at 170 ffs.
The hype is real. I dropped aq bill on lil nog at +400...easiest money since Tito vs Schlmanko
I think Nog by sub as well. Does he crack top 15 with a win over Rumble? Phone Post 3.0

TJAX46 - 

I think Nog by sub as well. Does he crack top 15 with a win over Rumble? Phone Post 3.0

Well considering Rumble is top 5 or 6 then yes he'll be up there.

ilikeyou - All of you absolutely suck.

Interesting you speak of looking good against Davis, and that being a style that favored Rumble.... is this the same Davis that won a UD over Lil Nog? hmmmmmmm seems like he was a bad matchup for Nog. Also Davis takedowns are much better than Nogs yet he couldnt get Rumble down. Nog is also coming off a long layoff which doesnt help a 38 yr old..... gonna be a tough night for him.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
TJAX46 - 

Kinda weird he wasn't already ranked since he beat rashad in his last fight. Even if it was a year ago. Phone Post 3.0

Lil Nog only has 5 fucking losses after all those years.. What a stud- that said: Rumble by vicious KO Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Warriormmd - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
TJAX46 - 

Kinda weird he wasn't already ranked since he beat rashad in his last fight. Even if it was a year ago. Phone Post 3.0

He was on the UFC rankings but was removed obviously due to inactivity. Mmajunkie/USA Today have him ranked at #11 right now.

I'd say he deserves top 10 with a convincing win over Rumble Phone Post 3.0

klabo - Lil Nog only has 5 fucking losses after all those years.. What a stud- that said: Rumble by vicious KO Phone Post 3.0

Kinda hard to win or lose when you barely fight, especially the last 4 years. Just sayin....

Lil Nog by decision.

All I'm gonna say is that if Lil Nog derails the current hype train for AJ I will not be disappointed.

WAR NOG! Phone Post 3.0

Lol at nog ducking. Not gonna do it , wouldn't be prudent

War Nog! Phone Post 3.0

Hm, I didnt think this many people would hoot for lil nog. Either way, think it will be a good match
WAT RUMBLE! Phone Post 3.0

TJAX46 - I'd say he deserves top 10 with a convincing win over Rumble Phone Post 3.0
I think Nog was ranked sixth last year before he was removed due to inactivity. Phone Post 3.0

I'm still surprised Lil Nog made it to weigh ins with his recent string of injuries. Good on him for stepping up against rumble, but it is not going to end well.

I warned you