Is Lombard..

Off the juice? He looked a lot smaller last night? Or was I just too high? Phone Post

i read that he lost mass to increase conditioning

JShad - i read that he lost mass to increase conditioning

Which translates as the first post...? Phone Post

Motivated Lombard IMO. Phone Post

The fuck did I get voted down for? Asking a mother fucking question! Aw hell no!! Phone Post

Herecomesthejester - 

The fuck did I get voted down for? Asking a mother fucking question! Aw hell no!! Phone Post

LOL i didn't vote you down but.........Claiming all you did is ask a question is dumb. Calling someone a steroid user with no facts to back it up with might have something to do with the vote downs.....

This vote down crap is ruining the UG, every other post is someone griping abou they got voted down. Who cares you roobs!!!!!

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - This vote down crap is ruining the UG, every other post is someone griping abou they got voted down. Who cares you roobs!!!!!

Yeah them fucking roobs!!!!!!!!

Roobs!!! the lot of ya!

AWWWW WHAT SOMEBODY VOTED ME DOWN!!!!!!!!

WHO DID IT, MAN UP..... ME AND YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

He got off the horsemeat diet

Lahzerous -
Herecomesthejester -  The fuck did I get voted down for? Asking a mother fucking question! Aw hell no!! Phone Post

LOL i didn't vote you down but.........Claiming all you did is ask a question is dumb. Calling someone a steroid user with no facts to back it up with might have something to do with the vote downs.....

hahaha. Come on man. The dude looked like a statue before. You dont get like that naturally!!! Having said that, I like him and he whooped that ass last night! Steroids or not, I'm on the Lombard hype train now. Phone Post