Is Machida nervous about Rampage coming back?

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Why would he be? Thread seems pointless Phone Post 3.0

he just dispatched of CB f'n Dolloway and you think he's scared of Rampage?

Yes Rampage at middleweight is a scary man...

:| Phone Post 3.0

Boom Boom Mancino - he just dispatched of CB f'n Dolloway and you think he's scared of Rampage?
This.

If you can beat the man - god that is CB dolloway, you can beat anybody Phone Post 3.0

Why? Did Rampage steal something from him... you know, besides that bs decision?

CaptainAhab - Why? Did Rampage steal something from him... you know, besides that bs decision?
No, but him having the judges favor is something Machida is very very nervous about. Judges favor black dudes from Memphis. Phone Post 3.0

caelrad - 
CaptainAhab - Why? Did Rampage steal something from him... you know, besides that bs decision?
No, but him having the judges favor is something Machida is very very nervous about. Judges favor black dudes from Memphis. Phone Post 3.0

first our girlfriends, now MMA judges

1/10

Why is he bringing the same judges with him or something?

naw he already ran down to 185 after davis beat his ass
as long as he stays there he'll be safe

The Dragon will lose no sleep over Rampage returning. I love me some old school howl at the moon Rampage but there's no way he could make middle weight and if he did his cardio would fail him. Still confused about his return. Phone Post 3.0

This incarnation of Rampage would be target practice for this incarnation of Machida.

Rampage dominated Machida in the first fight. I have NEVER seen an MMA fighter run that much and avoid contact since Kaleb starnes, Condit vs Diaz, and Clay Maynard.

Machida lost that fight because he FEARED THE FIGHTER. He Feared that Athletic, Explosive power from Rampage Jackson.

Coming off of the Shogun loss, he was the most tentative and fragile I have ever seen him in his career. His father was calling for his retirement.

wrestling4life - Why would he be? Thread seems pointless Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. They're not even in the same weight class anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Mik Greg Gote you mean gray maynard?

ginasbabydaddy - Mik Greg Gote you mean gray maynard?

clay guida-gray maynard ya digg?

Mik Greg Gote - Rampage dominated Machida in the first fight. I have NEVER seen an MMA fighter run that much and avoid contact since Kaleb starnes, Condit vs Diaz, and Clay Maynard.

Machida lost that fight because he FEARED THE FIGHTER. He Feared that Athletic, Explosive power from Rampage Jackson.

Coming off of the Shogun loss, he was the most tentative and fragile I have ever seen him in his career. His father was calling for his retirement.
And yet the only damage done in that fight was handed out by Machida.

Get the fuck out. Phone Post 3.0

would say 1.0. but with the bites here, i'm gonna have to go 5.0, at least