Is Maidana eating a Zebra cake?!

Wtf is that he's eating? In the post fight interview? He's chomping on it too lol that was gold Phone Post 3.0

he's gotta get paid

hubris - he's gotta get paid
Lmfao that was funny cause at first I didn't know what he was eating then my cuz said a zebra cake... I died laughing. That's probably the best post fight meal I have ever seen Phone Post 3.0

That dumb hillbilly on Swamp People feeds his dog zebra cakes. That cannot be good for the dogs health.

I thought Maidana was eating a communion wafer.

I didn't like how the interview fella (can't remember his name) pushed maidana's hand down when he tried to hold up the package...let the man get paid Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/JyKto7KCKYc

He was like an 8 year olds angry dad! Phone Post 3.0

There's something scummy about boxing post fight interviews that I can't quite grasp. Phone Post 3.0

I like how Chino gave the piece he didn't finish to his boy and the dude ate it. Phone Post 3.0

That translator guy almost always makes mistakes. Chino said "Floyd had never fought a man like me." Not "Floyd did not fight like a man." Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Dinamita - I like how Chino gave the piece he didn't finish to his boy and the dude ate it. Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao yea and he was smiling while eating it too, it was a little awkward Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - There's something scummy about boxing post fight interviews that I can't quite grasp. Phone Post 3.0

Probably because there are a million random scumbags just standing there crowded around the boxer and interviewer. It looks shithouse.

The Octagon space and what seems to be tighter restrictions on who is allowed in gives the UFC a way better atmosphere.

The whole 'entourage' culture of boxing is just weird.

T H R I F T Y -
UGCTT_Dinamita - I like how Chino gave the piece he didn't finish to his boy and the dude ate it. Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao yea and he was smiling while eating it too, it was a little awkward Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that was weird Phone Post 3.0

One of these?

dermotfix -

One of these?

Yes lol we need a gif Phone Post 3.0

dragoon247 - I was wondering what it was he was eating. I didnt see it before the rude interviewer knocked it down.

The interviewer wasn't rude, Maidana was rude for stuffing his face with cake the minute he was asked a question. He was acting like a child.

T H R I F T Y -
dermotfix -

One of these?

This Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
T H R I F T Y -
dermotfix -

One of these?

This Phone Post 3.0
I remember eating those as a kid. They were actually pretty good. Time to go buy a box. Phone Post 3.0

ShaqNoob - That translator guy almost always makes mistakes. Chino said "Floyd had never fought a man like me." Not "Floyd did not fight like a man." Phone Post 3.0

Ohh that's interesting, hearing that I was thinking that that didn't sound like something Maidana normally says, from the prior print and film media I've seen. Sounded more like something Mayorga would say

Zebra cakes are a gift from the gods Phone Post 3.0

It's called an alfajor. It is an argentine pastry/cookie. Made with dulce de leche and covered in chocolate or powdered sugar. Maidana is sponsored by Alfajores Guaymallén......