Is Mark Coleman wrestling skill still world class?

Snarl Snatch -  In wrestling, no, but in MMA, yes.

His double leg shot looks like slo-mo compared to his early days in mma. Strenght, skill may be still there but he's noware near the wrestler he was. He'll probably get outwrestled by Tito.

jpm995 - His double leg shot looks like slo-mo compared to his early days in mma. Strenght, skill may be still there but he's noware near the wrestler he was. He'll probably get outwrestled by Tito.

Remember when he hit the sucker drag on Don Frye so fast it looked like he teleported?

Nope. And I got a feeling Tito is going to outwrestle Mark. Bad match up for Mark.

ZzFDKzZ - Nope. And I got a feeling Tito is going to outwrestle Mark. Bad match up for Mark.

LOL, stop trolling.

If your not trolling that's even worse because you know nothing about mma.

xcouturefan - 
ZzFDKzZ - Nope. And I got a feeling Tito is going to outwrestle Mark. Bad match up for Mark.

LOL, stop trolling.

If your not trolling that's even worse because you know nothing about mma.

Stephan Bonnar, who has the worst takedown defense in the entire division, stuffed the majority of his shots. He's going to get outwrestled, whether that means Tito taking him down or Tito stuffing his shots.

Can he still holds his own against NCAA champs and Olympians?

Its funny how ncaa constantly gets considered as world class around here

World class? No, no its not.

Its GALAXY class.

Single leg, hospital.

Double leg, cemetary.

Ankle pick, Morton elbow rehabilitation center

i still think randelman would have beat Coleman in mma...

" Remember when he hit the sucker drag on Don Frye so fast it looked like he teleported?"

I didnt know what I was seeing!