Is media downplaying corona?

I know a few nurses that went here from the heartland over to NYC, on recruitment, with big pay

they get around 20k a month there now, they all said the same shit, its nothing, will take easy money, all said same thing after going there, this is bad, there is bodies everywhere, they pack trucks full of bodies, and the trucks dont leave for days nowhere to go.

This is common practice in metro areas hit by covid around the us, pack bodies in reefer semis, crazy as a movie.  This shit has killed many people that arent senior citizens that are stuck to a bed barely alive. Which is a common narrative.

I feel like usa has bought and paid for the media to say time to re open up,  i dont believe there will be one state that wont go thru hell if they open up may 1st

2800 deaths from corona today and you barely, barely hear about it

i have yet to see any main media go to a major hospital in new york and at least talk about the fucking thing.

I was under the impression they were doing the opposite. I haven't been watching though...

1 Like

Barely hear about it?! It’s all I fucking I hear about; every tv station, radio show and online source of media is spewing 24/7 coverage.

I’m tired of hearing about it. I am doing my part for the sake of the community; covering my face, washing my hands and distancing from everyone... but I am tired

It's become a marketing ploy too.

1 Like

kkmmnn -

Barely hear about it?! It’s all I fucking I hear about; every tv station, radio show and online source of media is spewing 24/7 coverage.

I’m tired of hearing about it. I am doing my part for the sake of the community; covering my face, washing my hands and distancing from everyone... but I am tired

all i hear is when we gonna re open, more checks, more checks, rep open, admissions going down, time to open up, all i hear

Well....it's time, dude.

kkmmnn -

were not even shut down here, malls open, although we have growing cases, everyone running around here saying opening up may 1, governor even said our tests postiive weree low today because sunday we dont do that much testing, paper said we just had.  Its kinda crazy.

If I see another "We're in this together" commericial, I'm going to shoot myself in the ear.

1 Like

kingofpancakes - Well....it's time, dude.

ND never shut down, now we have plants getting it, old folks home getting it, just had a major grocery chain here come up with it, its nuts, but were all waiting on this calendar date of may 1, which only thing actually closed is restaurant lobbies, and salons

kingofpancakes - I was under the impression they were doing the opposite. I haven't been watching though...

That's og consensus. It's all bullshit being pushed by liberal media.

banco - 
kingofpancakes - I was under the impression they were doing the opposite. I haven't been watching though...

That's og consensus. It's all bullshit being pushed by liberal media.

It's not just the OG, there's a whole world out there...How much longer do you think we need to lock down, exactly?

kyleburkle - 
kingofpancakes - Well....it's time, dude.

ND never shut down, now we have plants getting it, old folks home getting it, just had a major grocery chain here come up with it, its nuts, but were all waiting on this calendar date of may 1, which only thing actually closed is restaurant lobbies, and salons

13 deaths in ND. You think it's worth crushing the economy over 13 deaths?

1 Like

The quasi lockdowns will prove to just be a massive waste of time. Open it all up, it’s time to take the Sweden approach. 

Home stores, grocery stores, gas stations, drive throughs, drug stores all open and people walking all over everyone. Nobody gives a fuck about the stupid one way traffic arrows down the aisle.

If you’re not going to really lock shit down just open it the fuck up already and let the strong survive or build herd immunity. 

The biggest sign to me that the media aren’t worth listening to at all regarding this?

When you scroll left on an Apple device, you get the news. Every day the death toll has risen here in the UK, it’s headline news. Yesterday 880 cases, headline news. The day before it had dropped to 450 odd deaths, and I had to google to hunt down the info.

When news outlets give bad figures headline news, and good figures are ignored. It’s time to switch them off 

Amazing how the flu dropped so much and so many untested people are being labled with this corona virus.