Is Mike Perry the War Machine 2.0?

He tells a story about beating up 2 bouncers just 6 months ago.  Lol 

I think WM is a better fighter but MP will be better at life

5 Likes

He makes War Machine look like Stephen Hawking level intelligence by comparison.

8 Likes

War machine may have been a little better technically. But let’s be honest, perry would eat his punches like christy Mac and put him away like the justice system 

9 Likes

war machine was way more likable

I can't believe I just said that

6 Likes

War Machine was more articulate

2 Likes

Geezus Christ, what a nightmare thread for the platinum one.

1 Like

It's crazy that people that dumb are allowed to vote. He's embarrassingly stupid.

1 Like

I guess few will agree with me but War Machine is way more stupid imo. 

4 Likes

Good Lord, he literally is borderline retarded.

1 Like

War machine was on more roids

1 Like

If Diego Sanchez and Nick Diaz had a baby, and that baby ended up banging the baby of Phil Baroni and War Machine... that’s Mike Perry, imo.

4 Likes

kyleburkle -

War machine was on more roids

That’s is a for sure.  But I never forget that Perry is friends with the Nicholson family ;-)

dinkledorf -

I guess few will agree with me but War Machine is way more stupid imo. 

It’s too premature to tell, imo. 

TAPES -

War machine may have been a little better technically. But let’s be honest, perry would eat his punches like christy Mac and put him away like the justice system 

War Machine is POS as a human, but I won’t deny he was a good fighter.  He defeated Roger Huerta and other tough guys outside the UFC.  WM was 1-1 and Mike Perry is 5-5 in the UFC so I’d say they’re both kind of even at this point.

Tim Duncan -

Perry has some likeable characteristics but some worry me.  Within just a few years of UFC fame he’s gone out and gotten face tattoos, he got married , he got divorced, he’s fighting bouncers, videos of him in street fight, he started smoking weed, taking psychedelics & eating mushrooms, he moved across the country several times looking for a gym, he Ends up finding “Joshua Fabia esque” confidence and he’s going into the fight this weekend without any cornermen.  

knockoutfighter -

If Diego Sanchez and Nick Diaz had a baby, and that baby ended up banging the baby of Phil Baroni and War Machine... that’s Mike Perry, imo.

Haven’t chuckled that hard in years.

Thanks! 

1 Like

Tim Duncan -

Very true.  But I feel like we're doing live commentary about snail racing.

1 Like

jgiveshead -
Tim Duncan -

Very true.  But I feel like we're doing live commentary about snail racing.

Lmao!!!!!

SnapbackB -
knockoutfighter -

Haven’t chuckled that hard in years.

Thanks! 

thanks , every time I see him that’s all I think . lol