Is Munoz chinny?

No bashing but Munoz has been through some wars, and we have all seen fighters take straight shots to the head without going down. Munoz blocked machidas kick fully, but still went down and out. Hence, is munoz chinny? Phone Post 3.0

If by Chinny you mean he has taken some bombs on the chin then yes.

Did you hear that fucking kick land?

Actually NO but saw the replay, i could be mistaking but I never saw shin touching head?! Phone Post 3.0

Well he took a massive head kick from hammill and it was probably a big concussion. Supposedly its easier to get ko'd after the first major one. Hard to gauge whether someones chinny or not based on a machida head kick partially blocked or not. Machida has major power. Phone Post

that was a hard head kick with full power blocked by his hand and then straight into his head.

it would ko most mortals. Phone Post

I have ways thought he takes shots he shouldn't, grove and Maia had him in trouble with strikes too Phone Post 3.0

Devlin - that was a hard head kick with full power blocked by his hand and then straight into his head.

it would ko most mortals. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

machida's kicks looked more powerful than usual. Those body shots seemed vitor like. Kinda pleasantly surprised me!

just because your hand is in the way does not mean you blocked a kick. a good kicker can still easily KO you through boxing gloves, let alone 4oz gloves

and to me it seems like his defense is the problem. he reaches and drops his hands frequently. he made a big obvious reach down for the leg kick that went right before, so Lyoto just looked low and went high.

He isn't chinny but it does not take much to put him away Phone Post

I was gonna say hes Filipino but then I read the OP. Phone Post

I think the kick hit behind the guard because he turned from the kick slightly when he put his right hand up.

But he does get wobbled pretty often.

The Hammil headkick, Weidman's elbow follow up, and Machida's headkick are three really bad knockouts on the old resume. He was up soon after the Lyoto fight, but how long was he out for the other two? Phone Post 3.0

The answer is that a highly skilled striker dropped down to 185, and he has some fucking power in his kicks (as if they weren't powerful already). He snapped that high kick so quick and hard, it was beautiful. Phone Post 3.0