Is Once Upon A Time in America good?

I have never seen it, almost never hear about it. I see it is on Netflix but it is also almost 4 hours long. Is it worth it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Yes.

It’s not The Godfather or Goodfellas…

But 100% worth checking out.

Watch it in 2 parts if you have to.

2 Likes

great movie

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

too fucking long

1 Like

Great flick. Nice seeing the actors so young and vibrant.

3 Likes

loved it

1 Like

Haven’t seen it in eons, but I did like it then.

1 Like

Liked it, ending is 10/10 and elevates the entire film imo

Im retarded, read it as once upon a time in hollywood. I don’t remember the ending, but I do remember really liking the movie. Really cool vibe to it

2 Likes

It was excellent imo

2 Likes

I liked it, it’s no Top Gun: Maverick but it was an enjoyable experience.

It could be shorter, but there are scenes in that movie that I will remember forever.

84/100

2 Likes

Nobody and I mean NOBODY is watching this 10 on 10 again. 4 hours , yeah riiiiight

you can take that to da bank !

I haven’t seen the movie but there are versions of the film. I guess pick the one that is best of them.

Funny how we can’t watch a 4 hour movie but can binge an entire season of a series.

5 Likes

Do not watch the short version! You must watch the 3 hour version.

Great movie plus Jennifer Connelly in her prime.

1 Like

Is this the movie where a woman lines them men up and tries to guess which penis raped her bent over?

what movie am I thinking about? it was a classic growing up.

My favorite film of all time. Every scene is iconic, every shot is like a painting. The music is masterfully composed. Acting is superb.

2 Likes

If there’s any old school hip hop fans, my favourite kool g rap song used a sample from the film. Really works imo, gives it a real mafioso feel

The child actors (or the directing of the child actors) are terrible and ruin first half.

yes