Is one affair ok?

Chick at the gym has been interested. Thinking of giving her the D. I’m married she isn’t. One time isn’t that bad in life is it?

Losing half your shit is totally worth one piece of strange pussy

Do it, faggot!

Deacster -

Chick at the gym has been interested. Thinking of giving her the D. I’m married she isn’t. One time isn’t that bad in life is it?

Ask your wife if it's ok, fuckface.

Rules

Depends on how long you've been married.  Don't give her your real name though so that after you murder her,  anyone she told about you will give the cops the run-around.

I No Kung Foo -

Depends on how long you've been married.  Don't give her your real name though so that after you murder her,  anyone she told about you will give the cops the run-around.

This makes me think you just shouldn’t have the affair in the first place.

lol

absolutely!  but just one and only one.  two is not socially acceptable.

If you have to come here to ask then you already know it’s fucked up. 

Would you want your wife fucking some random one time? One time isn’t that bad in life is it?

What would the president of the US do?? Nuff said

Nope, don't be an idiot 

One time is no time. Bang away

Can we start a gofundme for ops future legal bills?

209'd@170 -

Can we start a gofundme for ops future legal bills?

When it rains it pours, bros

Depends on what this chick looks like. We need pics

At the risk of being caught, your wife losing all trust in you, and most likely bringing that up for the rest of your marriage? Easy decision.

So Op wants to lose over half his shit , and change gyms for a one time piece of ass ?

If you don’t respect your own word. You’ll be fine. If you believe yourself to be an honorable man.......it’s not for you. 

Deacster -

Get a hooker. 

Sure there’s the threat of STDs but way less drama than a side chick.