Is Orcus the biggest douche on this forum?

Cannot think of anyone that comes close.Looking forward to each fight on the card? Heck some of the fights were awful. It was a "good" event at best - with lots of insignificant fights.How much are you paid dude?

Highly doubt it. The guy is CLEARLY a paid Zuffa poster. No logic, no wisdom, his posts are a bunch of crap.

This UFC was relatively better than 103-104-105 but it was still not quality.

lololololol

he still knows more than most of you

no hes not.

I dont know if its orcus, but their are a few ufc nut huggers who drove me crazy, wasa-b was one of them, the shooter, i used have everyone picked out on a pro pride thread who would jump in an bitch it was not as good as ufc.

Ufc took over pride, they could care less about dream (which i love by the way)

So we dont conflict anymore.

he has my vote.

lol...

no he's not

You can't single out any one person as the biggest douche on this forum, it's something like a 2,463-way tie.

Not even close to the worst. Orcus generally tries to give some type of logical support for his arguments and I give him credit for that. I think his biggest crime is that he's not a hardcore Fedor fan and for that he's earned a lot of critics on this forum.

The worst to me are the ones who continually troll or make outlandish statements without any kind of support and then just fall back on their join date as if that's all the support they need.

No, but he is up there.

I would have to start with somebody that actually would start a thread such as this one.

Shogun121 - I dont know if its orcus, but their are a few ufc nut huggers who drove me crazy, wasa-b was one of them, the shooter, i used have everyone picked out on a pro pride thread who would jump in an bitch it was not as good as ufc.

Ufc took over pride, they could care less about dream (which i love by the way)

So we dont conflict anymore.

man you gotta mistake him for someone else, wasa-b was often called a pride nuthugger

maradonna - if you don't think that ufc pays people to post on here then you are incredibly naive

haole

Not even close.  People just can't handle knowing there is someone out there who doesn't swing from Fedors sack like they do. It makes them feel gay.  They think "My man love for Fedor is not gay if everybody feels the same way,"  so when someone comes along who doesn't, a mutiny is formed

I do disagree with him about BJ Penn fans though.  Over the last few years, the BJ haters have surpassed the BJ fans as the being more erratic and retarded. 

Who cares.

lol @ this thread full of tired Pride dicksuckers, trolls, and ridiculous crybabies. All you need now are Pride is the Game or whatever that tard's name is, gangsta101, and ManhoefKOAnderson.

Let me get this straight ....

You are pissed off at the guy because he said he was looking forward to watching this card?  Why would you be pissed off at someone who enjoys watching fights?

The only thing more annoying than Zuffa nutswingers are anti-Zuffa haters who proclaim every UFC card is garbage and mock anyone who dares to say otherwise.

How would you even begin to measure something like this?

I like orcus. I don't always agree w/ him, but his posts seem to make for good discussion.

I also miss Gator on the Boxing forum too. LOL!