Is Orcus the biggest douche on this forum?

If that even last night happened in Strikeforce you would have jizzed your pants and made a ton of posts on how it was the event of the year

kill yourself mmasam

"you don't disrespect a fellow GGer EVER. "

Unless it's on a Juggernaut thread, then all bets are off! :P

The 09er's

sigh

orcus is much better then the fucking retarded forum nerds who clutter this place now, who seem less educated on the fight game then one of the fucking ring girls

Diego stole my name - 
Shogun121 - I dont know if its orcus, but their are a few ufc nut huggers who drove me crazy, wasa-b was one of them, the shooter, i used have everyone picked out on a pro pride thread who would jump in an bitch it was not as good as ufc.

Ufc took over pride, they could care less about dream (which i love by the way)

So we dont conflict anymore.

man you gotta mistake him for someone else, wasa-b was often called a pride nuthugger

ha, this thread/forum fails deeper by the day.

yes

where's the like button?

lame thread

orcus rocks. :bow

Not the biggest douche...

The only problem with Orcus is his blind hatred for Fedor, PS3 and anything not UFC.

NarlyPersianDude, FoShizzle.  Abbreviate.

"I sometimes disagree with Orcus but he's never insulting"

I'm sometimes insulting.

By the way, I'm nowhere near the biggest douche on this forum. Toshii, ManhoefKOAnderson, NarlyPersianDude, gangsta101, etc are much worse.

The Underground is a better place when orcus is posting. orcus is not one to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon, and that really stands out amongst most of the other posts fresh after an event.

LOL at you idiots.

I've been following MMA for a very long time. Test my knowledge and see bitches.

The point wasn't to attack orcus (to an extent) but rather to point out that UFC has a bunch of paid posters that will give biased judgements on anything it does.

That said, yes Orcus is perhaps the biggest douche on here. Now keep your panties on ladies.

Here are the worst posters on the UG (paid by ZUFFA or in fact, zuffa employees)

orcus
5% of Fedor's wins have been guys who got crushed in the UFC, 5% were blown up lightheavies or even middleweights, and another 87% were guys who never did and never will amount to anything in MMA.

ToWeakToBeAfiGhter - 6/11/09
mir is way better on the ground than fedor and lesnar destroyed him

HereWeAre - 6/7/09
The people that sit on this thread and whine all day about how the UFC sucks are so sad.

Randy is God - 6/16/09
Fedor IS the number 1 Heavyweight in the world, but that rank would quickly drop after an encounter with Brock.

Brian Rule - 2/6/09
Fedor continues to win but struggles against (in many cases) second-tier competition.

Brasky - 9/10/07

stonedude - 8/25/09
Fedor's ducking Brock, why wouldn't fedor sign with ufc, the biggest, best and most competitive promotion out there?

JiujitsuForeva - 12/7/08
If Fedor does actually fight in the UFC there is NO WAY he will EVER be UFC champion in his weight category. He is not a technical fighter, way to sloppy.

JimShields - 7/29/09
Will Fedor suffer the same fate as Kimbo, an overhyped fighter who gets knocked out by a lesser known contender on CBS??? The similarities are striking!

TheVileOne - 4/19/09
Haulport can't be happy. Jerking off to Pride shows isn't enough anymore.

blue63 7/6/09
EPGScott 1/26/08
nobones - 2003

ManhoefKOAnderson

^ this guy right here is an absolute idiot. Dont understand why he has a list. Coker doesnt want you to try that hard calm down

joemama - 
ManhoefKOAnderson

^ this guy right here is an absolute idiot. Dont understand why he has a list. Coker doesnt want you to try that hard calm down

I'm making a point to call out and show the UFC shills to the non-biased fans out there.

I will continue to criticize or applaud UFC cards (I like 109, but hate 103,104,105,106). As a fan who 'supported' the sport in the dark ages, UFC is not saying thank you to those hardcore fans that gave their money to 'support the sport'. Instead we get TUF. Yay... / sarcasm.

Monsters Ball - 
ManhoefKOAnderson - Here are the worst posters on the UG (paid by ZUFFA or in fact, zuffa employees)

orcus
5% of Fedor's wins have been guys who got crushed in the UFC, 5% were blown up lightheavies or even middleweights, and another 87% were guys who never did and never will amount to anything in MMA.

ToWeakToBeAfiGhter - 6/11/09
mir is way better on the ground than fedor and lesnar destroyed him

HereWeAre - 6/7/09
The people that sit on this thread and whine all day about how the UFC sucks are so sad.

Randy is God - 6/16/09
Fedor IS the number 1 Heavyweight in the world, but that rank would quickly drop after an encounter with Brock.

Brian Rule - 2/6/09
Fedor continues to win but struggles against (in many cases) second-tier competition.

Brasky - 9/10/07

stonedude - 8/25/09
Fedor's ducking Brock, why wouldn't fedor sign with ufc, the biggest, best and most competitive promotion out there?

JiujitsuForeva - 12/7/08
If Fedor does actually fight in the UFC there is NO WAY he will EVER be UFC champion in his weight category. He is not a technical fighter, way to sloppy.

JimShields - 7/29/09
Will Fedor suffer the same fate as Kimbo, an overhyped fighter who gets knocked out by a lesser known contender on CBS??? The similarities are striking!

TheVileOne - 4/19/09
Haulport can't be happy. Jerking off to Pride shows isn't enough anymore.

blue63 7/6/09
EPGScott 1/26/08
nobones - 2003

I've been keeping a list also and there are definitely some posters on here that must be paid by Zuffa. There's a certain female everyone knows that should be on your list for sure.

Whats up, Monster Ball ? ? ?

Cindy O is who you are talking about. But last time I bashed that cunt, I got suspended, so I'm backing off her for a little bit to please the mods.

But she is a personal friend of Dana, so her posts arent surprising. I don't excuse her, but I understand her.

Cindy O is Dana White's publicist.

For someone who is 'just a friend', she handles all of Dana White's business on the UG, including announcing the winners of the recent pumpkin contest.