Is Paddy going to join O'malley on team can crushers?

I saw Paddy’s opponent and he is a - 490. I like watching both fighters more than a boring ranked fighter, but come on.

If O’malley and Paddy don’t start getting step ups in competition they will be know as the goats, because they are fed cans

2 Likes

This isn’t intended to derail or take away from your point; but did you know that goats don’t actually “eat” cans? Apparently they chew them up and eat the labels and glue off of the cans before discarding said cans.

9 Likes

goats seem pretty eco friendly

4 Likes

They’re fucking awesome. The neighbor to the site I currently work at has a pair that roam his yard. I had a few tortillas laying around the house that had gone past their prime. Brought them to work and threw them to his goats. I usually eat a couple bananas and an avocado over the course of the day here. Throw the peels to the goats, same with the avocado skin. Mofos eat em right up.

1 Like

Fuck you @Tim_Duncan this thread is about goats now.

4 Likes

Tongue Goat GIF

3 Likes

lick goats GIF

3 Likes

Paddy already making 7 figures. I don’t hate the man or the game. If I was Paddy I would fight cans and talk shit for as long as possible.

Paddy vs that can will be more ex iting than Fran vs Gane

4 Likes

Goat GIF by Bad Pug

4 Likes

parkour goats GIF

3 Likes

Haters gonna hate

tulane university video GIF

1 Like

How the hell is he making 7 figures for only having 1 fight where he had a scare? (Unless he had a second fight? Don’t remember)

He got an endorsement from some online gambling company or something

1 Like

I had a buddy in high school that had two goats named pip and squeak. Well one time I remember driving through and I see pip and squeak running through town and a couple cops were chasing after them. Someone forgot to latch the gate.

Edit* pip and squeak were returned safely. Pretty funny seeing that

4 Likes

You guys have any experience with goat milk? I’ve been meaning to try it.

2 Likes

The hardest part is carrying it over your head while it is squirming

1 Like

Paddy is a mad cunt. I love his most recent interview on Mac life.

I can understand the ufc bringing some of these guys along slowly. The sport is lacking superstars and that is what sells ppvs. Can’t just kill them off against top ten guys

That said, I have been an advocate for khamzat fighting some top contenders. The difference with him is he has called out every champion and legend of the sport and talked disrespectful shit about all of them. As far as I know paddy hasn’t done that and I’m fine with him being built up as a star slowly

2 Likes

……Paddy is 1-0 in the UFC. I don’t think he’s ready to fight Islam Makachev.

Or anyone in the top 10. It’s a murderer’s row.

3 Likes

It’s his second fight lol

3 Likes