Is Peter Thiel a Time Traveler?

This video is from 1996, but it might as well be from 2018:

Dat boy smart. 

Damn this is one of the best vids on the issue I've seen.

Thanks for posting it.

Good vid.  Liberals everywhere hate him.

In

Subbed for later

That was excellent and spot on. 

Its always striking seeing people explain todays problems a long time ago. I didnt realize where this stuff was going in 1996, though I was only 22.

VectorWega - 

Great video.

He had dinner with President Trump tonight apparently to discuss the regulation of Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Google.

Why would apple or amazon need to be regulated?

I can see google and facebook in terms of the utilization for private data.

The other 2 don't fit any normal definition....

CharlesMartel - 

Damn this is one of the best vids on the issue I've seen.

Thanks for posting it.

I agree, thanks man.

I just stumbled upon it, listening to Douglas Murray. I was blown away at how much it relates to what's happening today, and how accurately he broke down the problem.

I was 18 when this came out, and had zero idea about any of this. I never even heard about any of this until the past few years when it came to a head.

lionsoul - 
VectorWega - 

Great video.

He had dinner with President Trump tonight apparently to discuss the regulation of Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Google.

Why would apple or amazon need to be regulated?

I can see google and facebook in terms of the utilization for private data.

The other 2 don't fit any normal definition....

I'm sure an argument can be made in terms of monopolization, but it's probably because Bezos owns the Washington Post, who constantly attack Trump. Same as any other media outlet, but they're owned by Bezos.

Whatever the case, I'm glad Trump is sitting down with someone like Thiel. Guy is in rare company when it comes to intellect and business acumen. He's also a conservative libertarian.

Bezos is a bright fella. Sad he needs to waste his time with Trump. 

In

Sub for later

4L8R

Trumps gonna look good in the end, amazon isnt gonna be trading at however many times over book it is trading at now in the next few years

The idea that one person such as Thiel has all the answers in regards to multiculturalism is dangerous and wreaks of an agenda.

If one studies the Ottoman Empire at its zenith, you will find that the idea of multiculturalism basically took root during that time. When the Turks invaded other countries they basically left the cultures and their practices, such as religions, as well as their leadership, intact. The idea being that once they invaded a particular country they not only acquired more territory, but more importantly, they acquired a bigger tax base each and every time.
That became the key to expanding their wealth over time. Even so, there was a number of instances where subjects became Sultans as well. When one compares those events to that of what has been transpiring in this country, multiculturalism is still not where it should be. It took many decades and the addition of laws to get people of color to ascend to positions in politics and in industry. It was a sham then and it is still a sham even now.

In

ReneH - The idea that one person such as Thiel has all the answers in regards to multiculturalism is dangerous and wreaks of an agenda.

If one studies the Ottoman Empire at its zenith, you will find that the idea of multiculturalism basically took root during that time. When the Turks invaded other countries they basically left the cultures and their practices, such as religions, as well as their leadership, intact. The idea being that once they invaded a particular country they not only acquired more territory, but more importantly, they acquired a bigger tax base each and every time.
That became the key to expanding their wealth over time. Even so, there was a number of instances where subjects became Sultans as well. When one compares those events to that of what has been transpiring in this country, multiculturalism is still not where it should be. It took many decades and the addition of laws to get people of color to ascend to positions in politics and in industry. It was a sham then and it is still a sham even now.

Lmao what?

No one is saying Thiel has all the answers.

People are just saying he has some valid points.

If you agree with someone on certain points you're not saying that they have all the answers...

Also, Bernard Lewis wrote a great book on what happened to the Ottomans