is Pizza-Gate just a magnet for conspiritards?

Can anyone produce any credible evidence on Pizza-Gate?  I have heard crazy theories to date but not solid evidence.

Or is it just magnet for conspiritards like Tiresias?

*JUST* the thread the OG needed.

Homeslice - 

JUST the thread the OG needed.

not the thread we needed but the thread we deserve

What constitutes credible evidence?  Are you asking for CP?  Because I don't think anyone has admitted to possessing CP, that I am aware of.  That would be pretty stupid, not to mention reckless.  Also illegal.

Are you asking for credible evidence that blackmail is used to ensure compliance from wealthy and powerful individuals, in elite and political circles?  Sure, there is plenty of evidence for that.

Are you asking for credible evidence that Alefantis and the Podestas have some sick fetishes, incl. sexualization of children?   Plenty of evidence for that, as well.

evil veiled -

What constitutes credible evidence?  Are you asking for CP?  Because I don't think anyone has admitted to possessing CP, that I am aware of.  That would be pretty stupid, not to mention reckless.  Also illegal.

Are you asking for credible evidence that blackmail is used to ensure compliance from wealthy and powerful individuals, in elite and political circles?  Sure, there is plenty of evidence for that.

Are you asking for credible evidence that Alefantis and the Podestas have some sick fetishes, incl. sexualization of children?   Plenty of evidence for that, as well.

IMO, a legit source for the “code words” used would be a good start...

Speaking of Tiresias I havnt seen him post in every thread for a couple days. Is he back on his meds or did Podesta finally get to him?

BZtown10 -

“Legit”

BZtown10 - 

Whoa.  Is that a real excert from his emails?  WTF could they be talking about?  Obviously that sentence makes no since if you read it literally.

daglord -
evil veiled -

The code words pale in significance to the PEDO SYMBOLS.

Ex-Clinton Foundation Official Tied To Chinese Kindergarten Embroiled In Bizarre Sexual Abuse Scandal

A former Clinton Foundation official who is now an independent director at a company which operates private schools in China has found himself embroiled in a bizarre child abuse scandal involving needles, pills, “brown syrup,” nudity, and sexual molestation, according to parents.

The head of a Beijing kindergarten has been fired after China launched a nationwide investigation into a chain of private schools operated by RYB Education Inc. ($RYB) following claims of abuse at multiple locations. Parents report at least 8 toddlers with mysterious needle marks, while others said their children were forced to take white pills that were supposed to be “a little secret” between the children and teachers, along with some sort of “brown syrup” given to the students. Children were also allegedly stripped naked and forced to stand, or locked in a dark room, one parent said.

An unidentified mother who made a viral video about the abuse told reporters Thursday that her son was was injected with a brown liquid by a teacher and made to strip along with other students before being “examined” by a naked adult male stranger, describing it as an "action like sexual intercourse." When the mother pressed the principal to allow her to review closed circuit footage from the school, she was denied.

These latest allegations are not the first involving RYB schools. In April, the head of a different RYB kindergarten in Beijing was suspended after admitting that teachers had made “severe mistakes” when videos emerged of children being thrown and kicked in the back. In October, 2016 two teachers from an RYB kindergarten in the northeast Julin province were sentenced to 34 months in prison after jabbing children in the buttocks, head, and insides of their mouths with sewing needles. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-26/ex-clinton-foundation-official-tied-chinese-kindergarten-embroiled-bizarre-sexual--0

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/24/asia/china-kindergarten-abuse/index.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-42105443

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-china-kindergarten-abuse-20171124-story.html

evil veiled -
daglord -
evil veiled -

The code words pale in significance to the PEDO SYMBOLS.

Agree, some do, but we’re talking about the emails right? 

Get A Grip Dude -
evil veiled - 

So Pizzagate is merely the notion that sometimes wealthy and powerful individuals probably get blackmailed?

Could have saved a lot of arguing if it had been explained that succinctly before.

Yep, merely using child sex slaves.  Who are sometimes killed in order to be disposed of, and other times 'merely' left addicted to drugs, cocaine, opiates, xanax, etc. 

I don't know what it all means, but it was totally clear to me that many of the e-mails contained coded talk. Often times with the coded talk made reference to children. It was very strange. I believe one e-mail referenced a pool party where many, "young children will be there for us to enjoy." Just very oddly worded statements. 

Minimally, these guys were using food words as a means to hide "something," because otherwise the e-mails make zero sense. What that "something" is, I have no idea or seen firm evidene of (though I haven't dug deep).

I see that someone posts a meme with a word key, I could easily make one that says, "Walnut = North Korean and "pasta" equals nukes....

It’s not pedophilia.

It’s Digiorno! 

Get A Grip Dude -
BZtown10 - 

Image result for gracie jiu jitsu

Lolol I always knew those Gracie's were boy lovers.

Get A Grip Dude -
BZtown10 - 

Image result for gracie jiu jitsu

So now you tell me the difference between the Gracie symbol and the 'BLogo'.  Anything?  Or are they identical?  Do you think someone should tell the Gracies, and do you think they would pull a 'Besta Pizza' once they find out, or leave it as is?

Also, do they have any variations of the logo that don't look nearly as similar to the BLogo?  Do they have variations that look more similar to the BLogo?  Just want to make sure you weren't cherrypicking, ofc.

Pizza gate is weird.

If you read those emails they seem sort of strange like mobsters talking about killing someone.

But maybe they are just weird people discussing pizza, hotdogs and walnut sauce.

Homeslice -
BZtown10 - 

Whoa.  Is that a real excert from his emails?  WTF could they be talking about?  Obviously that sentence makes no since if you read it literally.

It makes more sense literally than when translated with those fake code words

StankieEdgar -
Homeslice -
BZtown10 - 

LOL, agree.

daglord -
StankieEdgar -
Homeslice -
BZtown10 - 

LOL, agree.

The only code word that is absolutely verified is cheese pizza.  Because of the initials, CP.  Figure it out.  4chan'ers are more familiar with this stuff than normal people, hence why I almost never visit 4chan.  But also why they have credibility when it comes to telling people what 'cheese pizza' is a code for.

The other stuff is speculative.

It is not the crux of the theory at all, it was just the tip of the iceberg that got people looking at the individuals involved, and their predilections and their 'favorite works of art'. 

But yeah, lets pretend there is no James Alefantis -> Lynn de Rothschild connection...