Is Pro Membership worth it?

Is it worth buying the pro membership? What do u really get out of it? Does it add functionality to the iphone app? thanks!

frankiesMONSTER BALLsack - It's worth it just to be able to use the ignore feature, imo.

What does it do, block annoying people?

LOL MB

Yes it's worth it IMO

greasmonkey threadfilter ftw ^

I dont know about the phone app. I paid mine for 2 years and wont do it again.

Or to vote down troll threads ;-)

How is the Pro search function? Is it easy to look up fighters posts?

frankiesMONSTER BALLsack - It's worth it just to be able to use the ignore feature, imo.

there's a greasemonkey firefox script that allows you to ignore people without pro membership.

only real advantages are the improved search function and thread view options.

jps1012 - How is the Pro search function? Is it easy to look up fighters posts?

Yes,it`s easy to look up anybodies posts or threads.Just be sure to remove "Title Search" at the top before you search.

jps1012 - How is the Pro search function? Is it easy to look up fighters posts?
Yep... You can type in any screen name and find all their posts

edit

Mr Crowbar types faster than me... lol

I lose speed in typing,but make it up with a cable modem.  :-)

WHY HAVE YOU NOT RESPONDED TO MY THREAD BRO???!?!?!!!!

yes, pay for your MB friends.

Also, you get access to pron.

jps1012 - Is it worth buying the pro membership? What do u really get out of it? Does it add functionality to the iphone app? thanks!
What it's 'worth' is supporting an AWESOME site.  But there are several cool features, including linking, embedding, ignore/VU/VD, and soforth.

It's not always about the benefit to the individual, I'm just sayin'. :)

it helps support the website that you use, that should be enough of a reason

worth it IMO

freemium for the win IMO

I paid for it simply to support this site. I love this site and it's not very expensive Phone Post

TITS OR GTFO NOOB

I am surprised how many douches are on this site (not this thread just in general). I expected a higher level of posting then sherdog. That being said I am still probably going to buy the pro.

The amount of knowledge on this site is truely staggering! If you want to let a handfull of idiots (whose threads you don't have to click on and posts you can ignore) stop you from buying a blue name, then I don't know what to you. Phone Post