Is Rachelle Leah Playboy available in Canada??

So is it? I've been to a few locations and they don't have it.

you know it's that little country above the usa that produced the best fighter in the world that isn't black and from brazil

It's not Canada it's called Canadia, duh!

Fedor is Canadian?

It's that Country that Americans say they are from when they travel abroad.

back to the issue..is the mag available up in the great white north or what??

JayBRO, ewww, good one, you bastard.

Canaduh........

Tame Dog - I highly doubt prostitution is legal in the country that banned redbull.

Redbull is banned here?

Tame Dog - 
jave - 
Tame Dog - I highly doubt prostitution is legal in the country that banned redbull.

Redbull is banned here?

Was when I was in Whistler back in 2004.  They have lifted the ban since then.  I remember guys were smuggling cases in and selling that shit off like hot cakes.

IMO it was because it gave us wings, we didn't want Quebec to try and seperate again eh. ;)

Ethan Boyle - JayBRO, ewww, good one, you bastard.

lol

the canadian gov't felt the red bull america was consuming contained a few ingredients that were actually derivatives of speed and so they banned it.. red bull then came out with a tamer version for canada

do they have a TapouT forum in Canadia?

PatrickFreitas - do they have a TapouT forum in Canadia?

We have MatraT , who is TapouT ?

A leech on my testicle.

LOL at you guys making fun of Canada?

There have been a fair share of Playmates from the Great White North...

None more popular that Pamela...

ttt

filthyangrypig - It's that cold place where hookers are legal... where you get to wait years for anything resembling decent healthcare.... and they have moose

Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

You gloating about producing a walking silicone bag? Congrats? I got a growth on my testicle that is star material, call me.

If you only knew how many of the sexy actresses you see everyday on tv and in movies are Canadian, you would shit.