Is rape funny now?

Anything can be funny. No topic is untouchable. PC faggots. Phone Post

SleepBomb -  i'm singing in the rain

just singing in the rain

SLAP!

lol...welly welly well...

>Rape isn't funny. Rape jokes are very funny
this.

there are many jokes about suicide, even from mild comedians like Seinfeld.

There are so many jokes about terrorists and suicide bombers.

nobody ever raise an eyebrow when they hear them.

those subjects are arguably worse, or at least as serious as rape.

I don't think Torres will have any problem winning a lawsuit against the Ufc.

Patrice O Neal explains rape jokes can be funny when funny people do it. Torres is not a comedian and comedy isn't something he should be dabbling In obviously. Phone Post

Doctor mma -  Well statistically 9 people out of 10 enjoy gangrape.

HAHA that one always cracks me up when I hear it!

He was posting a joke from it's always sunny in philly, jesus fucking christ you guys will jump at any opportunities to be tight asses.

ShanTheMan - If the View cunts can joke about a guys wang in a garbage disposal, then yes rape is hilarious.

This.

It was a funny joke, get over it

"Why are you laughing, this women is outraged!!"

Awesome!

Legends - I do not think Rape is funny.

Rape is awful but this is funny:

If a rape van was called a surprise van more women wouldn’t mind going for rides in them. Everyone like surprises. Phone Post

So no jokes related to anything that hurt anyone in any way? They better bring back "Full house".

Train Judo - To say rape is "funny now", is insinuating it wasn't funny before..Which is completely untrue!!!

Ok this made me LOL. Phone Post

Eric Bloodaxe - So no jokes related to anything that hurt anyone in any way? They better bring back "Full house".

Have you ever heard Bob Saget live ?

Depends, if it's rape rape then no. If it's just rape then yes.

Rape = Not Funny

Good Rape Jokes = Funny

I doubt there is a single sane person on earth that thinks actual rape is funny.  But, a joke is just a joke.  No one is hurt by it.  I think many people insist on being to PC today.  You take something that wasn't a problem (a harmless and not very funny joke that few people read) and turn it into a big problem (man loses livelyhood, fans pissed, threat of UFC boycott, joke is now all over media and everyone sees it, etc.).

You have to ask, is the actual joke the problem or is the reaction to the joke the problem.

http://youtu.be/FqVm2dbFm08

lol the rape jokes are pretty great for the most part actually.