Is removing historic statues a free speech issue?

Is the George Washington statue standing up in a government park a free speech thing to say here's your first President George Washington 

Do just American citizens fall under free speech?

how does this work ?

2 Likes

Its cultural genocide. It has little to do with anyone taking offense, it's a demonstration of strength.

These are all tests of resolve

3 Likes

Free speech or censorship ??

2 Likes

OP, this a good thread. I just criticized you for starting too many threads, but you bring up a very good point here.

The "protesters" are now going after US historical statues and monuments not related to rascism. They are going after American history and culture now. I view it as an attack against this country, and they should be stopped by force if necessary.

Good thread.

blood fist -

OP, this a good thread. I just criticized you for starting too many threads, but you bring up a very good point here.

The "protesters" are now going after US historical statues and monuments not related to rascism. They are going after American history and culture now. I view it as an attack against this country, and they should be stopped by force if necessary.

Good thread.

They are using racism/slavery to go after Americans like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson 

this won't stop until the powers that be take the bill of rights that was written by slave owners 

they will move one step at a time