Is Rob Emerson on here?

or anyone that knows him.

i want to see a pic of his leg the day after. 

he ate over 15 inside leg kicks

15 per round, im a big Emerson fan. Anjos had a great gameplan in that fight!

Big Emerson fan after that fight, that guy showed his toughness last night. Great fight from both of them.

Rob Emerson has a horrid record by look, but if you check it he's only lost to legit dudes. Until recently, alot early on.

However, when he fought the law, the law won...easily.

BEEP!!

I couldn't believe he stuffed the takedown.

I thought he would want to just stop the leg kicks no matter what, but no...he wanted more. Tough dude.

great takedown defense

despite losing, I thought he looked greatly improved over some of his past performances. Hopefully he'll correct his kick defense.

I'd be really interested in seeing how that leg looked, the next day.

Also, what is that tattoo on the back of his head?

2ndJesusKO'dMe -  I couldn't believe he stuffed the takedown.

I thought he would want to just stop the leg kicks no matter what, but no...he wanted more. Tough dude.

lol, it was a picture-perfect sprawl, wasn't it?!

I was joking with my friends, saying, "Dude, when they teach kids how to sprawl, THAT'S the video they show!"

Emerson's got heart. Those kicks were painful to watch. Stil grateful for his KO of Manny. Hope to see him in the big show again.

Emerson is a tough, scrappy fighter and is always fun to watch. Those leg kicks were taking their toll but he gutted it out well. He does need to work on lifting his leg on the side leg kicks and turning his hips to minimize the impact. It hurt just watching it after a while.

Was the tattoo on the back of his head a butterfly?

I'd love to see a post fight picture or day after picture of his leg, Ouchyyyyy!!!

sans lubricant's towelboy - Rob Emerson has a horrid record by look, but if you check it he's only lost to legit dudes. Until recently, alot early on.

Agreed.  Its one of the most impressive records based on the level of competition he's fought, and I think it's a big reason why he's so poised and composed when he fights.

I'm a huge Emerson fan.  I don't think he'll ever be champion, but he's the type of guy who is fun to watch and scraps hard with anyone and everyone. 

And I agree with Hansumboy that he should do some Thai-focused training for his stand-up. 

^ Tell us how you really feel.

10thplanetzombie - 
Rusty Butterknife - Emerson's got heart. Those kicks were painful to watch. Stil grateful for his KO of Manny. Hope to see him in the big show again.

fuk him

I will do no such thing. I like the ladies!

Look at they guys record.  He's fought some really tough guys and of all his loses, he's only been stopped once.  Rob is a tough SOB.  The took some heart to guy out that fight with the leg kicks.  But, it doens't suprise me that he did.  It's par for course for him.

Respect!

10thplanetzombie - 
Windfall - ^ Tell us how you really feel.

yea he was kool before but i dont know what he was trying to do at the weigh-ins

what a dik he was tryin to be like wanderli silva, that pussy

dos anjos broke his ass down

Good catch, as that's pretty much the first time ever in MMA we've seen a fighter act like he's going to win the fight and ended up losing.

Marco beat him senseless in training

10thplanetzombie - 
Uncle Justice - 
10thplanetzombie - 
Windfall - ^ Tell us how you really feel.

yea he was kool before but i dont know what he was trying to do at the weigh-ins

what a dik he was tryin to be like wanderli silva, that pussy

dos anjos broke his ass down

Good catch, as that's pretty much the first time ever in MMA we've seen a fighter act like he's going to win the fight and ended up losing.

u fag watch the weighins and his entrance
dude was acting like a badass mofo

it was satisfying to see fear in his eyes and each time anjos's left leg twitched!!!

hahahahahah!

You are a newbie and a tool.
And u have no idea what its like to fight in the cage. Your opinion means zero.

Now stfu.

Rob would shit on you and make you look stupid in any combat sport