Is Ronda Rousey pregnant?

She hasn't told me yet Phone Post 3.0

With emotion? Phone Post 3.0

Cultivating mass, my man.

Cultivating mass.

No, she's just fat. Phone Post 3.0

She training to be on the biggest loser Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO - Yes, and it aint Browne's. Phone Post 3.0
It's Carraway! They plan on Breaking the news to Miesha once she's in her second trimester and reportedly they already have a name picked out. Rousaway Phone Post 3.0

Ronda is a beast, if she gets the shot vs Nunes, she wins easy.

The honda is just fat Phone Post 3.0

MMAFAN167 - The honda is just fat Phone Post 3.0
Big bones, IMO Phone Post 3.0

Can I just ask what OP's reason for making this thread.

Seriously. Not trying to be a dick. Are you generally curious? Making a joke? Wanting to know if you still have a chance? I need answers Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory -
commonsense517 - Can I just ask what OP's reason for making this thread.

Seriously. Not trying to be a dick. Are you generally curious? Making a joke? Wanting to know if you still have a chance? I need answers Phone Post 3.0

She had a maternity dress on in a recent interview and she looked a little....lets say.....fat.

But thinner than in previous pics. Also that commercial came out and her comment on wanting her belt back. Phone Post 3.0

In the interest of a magnificent train wreck, perhaps even Jon Jonesesque, or greater, lord let this be true.

I don't watch the women's fighting, because they're female, and Jon Jones has become very dull and predictable, in his recent bouts, as well as he is now gone for quite awhile. A ridiculous occurrence, such as motherhood for Ronda Rousey would absolutely be worth the time and effort to follow, and can only result in epic dysfunction and entertainment.

Please be true!

I can see the tomfoolery beginning with: Travis Brown, you are NOT the father...

Food baby? Phone Post 3.0

thegreatone287 - Food baby? Phone Post 3.0
Mark Henry? Phone Post 3.0

The Rockhold is strong in this one ..

Card -

Looks like normal offseason Rousey to me Phone Post 3.0

Vikingknee - 
Card -

Looks like normal offseason Rousey to me Phone Post 3.0

This.

She looks happy.

Card -