Is Ronda Rousey pregnant?

in_different - 

In_different. 

Please find below a recent photo of Ronda that was taken in California a few days after UFC200 that sparked the rumors. In my opinion, Travis makes Ronda happy and if she is pregnant congrats to them both!

Sunkist1207 -
in_different - 

In_different. 

Please find below a recent photo of Ronda that was taken in California a few days after UFC200 that sparked the rumors. In my opinion, Travis makes Ronda happy and if she is pregnant congrats to them both!

Yep. It's about happy Phone Post 3.0

Honda's face looks way too small for her body. She almost has no chin.

Lots of kankle meat tho. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -
Card -

Why is Edmund levitating in the second photo Phone Post 3.0

He just found out he is going to be a father?

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD -
HandyDarsh -
Card -

He just found out he is going to be a father?

He's a little light in the loafers. Phone Post 3.0

OP, So the last thread about her being pregnant died and you create another one?  Why?  

Is Card's pics more recent than Sunkist pics? Phone Post 3.0

Phil999 -

OP, So the last thread about her being pregnant died and you create another one?  Why?  

He needed to create a safe place for you to ask this question. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Hapa. Hapa came first. Phone Post 3.0

She's just integrating her body Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - Is Card's pics more recent than Sunkist pics? Phone Post 3.0

BRZ

The photo  I posted was taken a few days after UFC 200. The photo post by Card I believe was taken in May

HandyDarsh -
Card -

The great Edmond Tarverdyan never reveals his secrets Phone Post 3.0

Card -

1st pic - You see that painting? It's me and Mohammed Ali. One day you can have a painting like this in your own gym.

2nd pic - This is how you need to position your hand when you throw punches when shadow boxing, then one day your dreams will become reality. Phone Post 3.0

She a millionaire and fighter. Two things none of you will ever know. Think she gets the last laugh. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw'd - She a millionaire and fighter. Two things none of you will ever know. Think she gets the last laugh. Phone Post 3.0
Rousey makes dollars but you don't make sense. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw'd - She a millionaire and fighter. Two things none of you will ever know. Think she gets the last laugh. Phone Post 3.0
Sup Ronda Phone Post 3.0

She's bulking. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, because money makes you automatically have a better life then other ppl and are happier then us normal folks. Like Robin Williams. Anyways I would hate to be around rousey being pregnant, watching her shove everything down her jaws of death while her yelling and being a bigger pyscho then she is. Phone Post 3.0

Lol

MONEY IS MY LYFE BROS! Phone Post 3.0

Card -

I didn't know Starbucks made salads. Phone Post 3.0

She's not pregnant, she's pungent, I think you misunderstood, op. Phone Post 3.0