Is Rory the best dressed man in MMA

Rory styles and profiles

Dressing like that is rather uncomfortable, too. He's going the extra mile...

I wonder if he will get tired of it after a while....

For me it was just the opposite. At first it sucked, but then I got used to it having to dress for work.

I liked his grey suit he wore in the post fight presser. I would never spend over $1k for a suit though, which im sure he did.

P.S. I'll take the Baco...

Forget the lettuce...

Extra Baco!!!

The coat that he showed up in was ridiculous. He looked like he was auditioning as an extra for the original version of Dragnet.

To answer OPs question, no.

Ken Flo is the best dressed. NH... Phone Post

He needs a better stylist. At least someone who can tell him if clothes fit properly or not.

If you're going for the "best dressed" look, get tailored or at least fitted clothes. Phone Post

Phisher - 

The coat that he showed up in was ridiculous. He looked like he was auditioning as an extra for the original version of Dragnet.

I thought he looked rather handsome in that coat.

Rory Mac is clearly following in the steps of GSP...the guy is a pro, and he dresses like a pro.

The rest of the UFC should be asking why professional athletes who make six figures dress like white trash.

effinggoof - Rory Mac is clearly following in the steps of GSP...the guy is a pro, and he dresses like a pro.

The rest of the UFC should be asking why professional athletes who make six figures dress like white trash.

You can't buy class.

bad ass jacket

That city slicker Ricci is leading our impressionable young Rory astray I'm afraid. Did you here those boos tonight? There is a certain standard of conduct that the American sports fan holds Canadian athletes to, and Rory is falling far short of it with his faux urban sophisticate stance. Rory needs the hockey player book of 'aw shucks' cliches BADLY. That and a more modest wardrobe.

Calling Donald S cherry.Urgent.

gillyoteen -

He's the most bizarre dressed. Phone Post

No he isn't. Gsp has him beat. Phone Post

no, dressing like the Hitman on PS3 doesn't do it for me.

btw, Fedor's sweater outclasses anyone.

[IMG]http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/merger_/village-mckenzie.jpg[/IMG]

Haters will hate.

Living in Montreal has had a clear inflence on his style.