Is rumble the dumbest fighter in the UFC????

I personally think if he had taken care of himself properly, I think he would have taken this.

Instead he kills himself cutting weight, destroys his body in the process, loses 20% of his money, alientates the UFC, and gets choked the fuck out.

Maybe the dumbest fighter outside of the ufc now. Phone Post

Someone tell me who he has beaten at any weight of any significance. The guy got choked out by Rich Clementi and Koscheck for god's sake. He can KO the b-team when he has a 30lb weight advantage, I guess.

I liked those kicks he was throwing Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Maybe the dumbest fighter outside of the ufc now. Phone Post

lol'd

and Vitor will still never wear a championship belt again.

everything went to shit for him this week

Authority Figure - and Vitor will still never wear a championship belt again.
Neither will Chuck Liddell - does that make him crap or something?

He just got unlucky...his body started to shut down on him, can't blame him for that.

I don't understand the hate and calling him unprofessional for not making the weight. Ok...yeah I agree, he should have been more professional and cut that extra 1-2 pounds and risked the rest of his body shutting down...seriously stfu and stop being disrespectful.

Should he be fighting at 205? Yeah...but he chose not to and it cost him.

Getting cut will be the best thing for him. He is going to be forced to get his shit figured out, and he will obviously be brought back within a few wins.

zFugitive - He just got unlucky...his body started to shut down on him, can't blame him for that.

I don't understand the hate and calling him unprofessional for not making the weight. Ok...yeah I agree, he should have been more professional and cut that extra 1-2 pounds and risked the rest of his body shutting down...seriously stfu and stop being disrespectful.

Should he be fighting at 205? Yeah...but he chose not to and it cost him.

Getting cut will be the best thing for him. He is going to be forced to get his shit figured out, and he will obviously be brought back within a few wins.
HUH?

Its his body.

No one forces him get to so fucking fat between fights.

Hows him not making weight NOT his fault?

Cut him Phone Post

Dana should tell jon it's 205 or bellator Phone Post

FedorEmilioEstevez - Dana should tell jon it's 205 or bellator Phone Post

*him

Not jon Phone Post

To bad I cant change the title to dumbest fighter recently cut by the UFC!

Maybe not dumb, but careless for sure.

Dumb. Everyone rides Penn for not shaping up, but people are defending a known sandbagger and all round chode in rumble? I don't get it. Phone Post

That title goes to Paul Harris Phone Post