Is Sage the next GSP?

Comes from a karate background (although the styles seem different). Explosive athlete. Mixes takedowns well. Freakish strength. Handsome. Tight shorts. Nice ass. Backflips. So?

He's the next Jon jones, fedor, GSP, Anderson silva mixed in one IMO Phone Post 3.0

GSP never possessed a naturally bleached asshole. sage has it all

LogProducer - GSP never possessed a naturally bleached asshole. sage has it all

IamGerardo689 - How big is his cup? Phone Post 3.0

Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if he had African genetics.

Sage is the real deal and if he stays on track he may eventually eclipse GSP.

Sage has riddum Phone Post 3.0

LogProducer - GSP never possessed a naturally bleached asshole. sage has it all
Pics of said asshole or GTFO Phone Post 3.0

I think the comparisons to GSP is only because he fights at 170. His style is far different, he's more athletic, he's younger and he's got more techniques.

GSP is the 170 GOAT, so the only similarity I see is that Sage could potentially take that slot someday. Phone Post 3.0

Well obviously he tren hard and eat clen, if anavar give up and test himself against the best, he may dbolish GSP record. Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - Well obviously he tren hard and eat clen, if anavar give up and test himself against the best, he may dbolish GSP record. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

LogProducer - GSP never possessed a naturally bleached asshole. sage has it all
Hahahahahaha Phone Post 3.0

IamGerardo689 - How big is his cup? Phone Post 3.0
First thing I noticed when he walked in the cage. Things massive. Phone Post 3.0

Hit him with your groin, Sage. Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - Well obviously he tren hard and eat clen, if anavar give up and test himself against the best, he may dbolish GSP record. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - Well obviously he tren hard and eat clen, if anavar give up and test himself against the best, he may dbolish GSP record. Phone Post 3.0

Both natty, brah

MasterofMartialArts - I think the comparisons to GSP is only because he fights at 170. His style is far different, he's more athletic, he's younger and he's got more techniques.

GSP is the 170 GOAT, so the only similarity I see is that Sage could potentially take that slot someday. Phone Post 3.0

Last night's fight was at 155 not 170 boss. He did fight at weltherweight & catchweights in LFC though. He also named GSP as his favorite fighter at the open workouts media scrum. Him saying GSP was his fave, the cleancut image, & the karate background (although different) are the reasons for the comparison though.

SMACDADDY -
MasterofMartialArts - I think the comparisons to GSP is only because he fights at 170. His style is far different, he's more athletic, he's younger and he's got more techniques.

Last night's fight was at 155 not 170 boss. He did fight at weltherweight & catchweights in LFC though. He also named GSP as his favorite fighter at the open workouts media scrum. Him saying GSP was his fave, the cleancut image, & the karate background (although different) are the reasons for the comparison though.
Whoops... Carry on. Phone Post 3.0

Damn the UG pole smokers are out in force for this dude.....

He finished someone. So obviously not.