Is Schaub the CM Punk Of Comedy?

Schaub is unbearable IMO

Target_the_Gash -

Schaub is the inverse of CM Punk.

He might not be the greatest comedian but he seems to be honestly earning a lot of his own success through hard work and putting in the hours doing the work. He has developed his own fan base through his work and personality and although he may very well have been friends with a lot of the right people to help him get his foot in the door and get exposure to professionals so he can observe them and get their feedback nobody is taking him around on tour or anything or trying to carry him through a bunch of dates (maybe Callen but I think they mutually benefit each other and also Schaub does a lot on his own).

On top of that I'm about 99.99999999% sure Schaub could beat up anybody calling themselves a standup comedian on the planet today, including Rogan.

I like Schaub but don't consume much of his content so kind of wierd I'm sticking up for him... he does deserve shit because he talks for a living and sucks at pronouncing or remembering many words so he definitely needs to work on that but all in all I think he doesn't deserve most of the hate he gets.

Now if Travis Brown starts telling jokes we have a problem.  

Idk I'm conflicted at times Schaub annoys the fuck out of me and at others I find him hilarious.

One time he was talking about someone breaking into his house and how if it came down to hand to hand combat he's going to be fine.  Then he said something like " Now if Travis Brown breaks into my house we have a problem ". Couldn't spot laughing ... he's funny at times. 

His stand up comedy can’t be worse than Rogan’s. Which is weird because Rogan is a funny guy but his stand up comedy just doesn’t do anything for me. And he flip flops on every issue he’s ever talked about.

The Destroyer88 - His stand up comedy can't be worse than Rogan's. Which is weird because Rogan is a funny guy but his stand up comedy just doesn't do anything for me. And he flip flops on every issue he's ever talked about.

I'm pretty sure it can lol

He gave it a go and fucking sucks at it. So yes