Is she a possible keeper?

Is she a keeper if the chic leaves your bathroom toilet seat up for you after she's done? or is it something I should be worried about?? 

Depends on how big her dick is...

fnunderful - Depends on how big her dick is...

haven't touch that area yet. So far no adam's apple or manly hands. Fuck i hope she doesn't have a bigger junk than me. 

morning bjs and swallows.  don't settle.

And she better cook bacon Phone Post 3.0

Is mapu that guy who used to train back in the day and looks like he's 7? Phone Post 3.0

The Professional - Is mapu that guy who used to train back in the day and looks like he's 7? Phone Post 3.0

I look like a 9 year old , not 7!!! 

The Professional - Is mapu that guy who used to train back in the day and looks like he's 7? Phone Post 3.0

Ass like a 12 year old boy.

skin so soft too...

Mapu Sisoa369 -

I look like a 9 year old , not 7!!! 

Hahahahaha yes!!! Phone Post 3.0

........but I hear he's hung like a circus midget.

Robobear - 

........but I hear he's hung like a circus midget.

to be exact, im close to a gerbil. circus midgets are still to big for me. 

asians are ageless!......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

She seems trainable. Good sign. But if she fucks up, it's a different kind of train you need to run on her. Phone Post 3.0

keep none of them...the minute you pull them out of the water they look and act very different!

^^two very good points

should be treated like dogs....cute as a puppy at the breeders but once you take them home and they start shitting at your house...you gotta break that bitch!

will take the dog idea into consideration

sadly sadly there's only putting them to sleep

JIMMYNAKS - She seems trainable. Good sign. But if she fucks up, it's a different kind of train you need to run on her. Phone Post 3.0

Trainable? did you mean transsexual???