is SHIELDS a DOG??

i swear i NEVER seen so much LEG HUMPING in my freaking life !!! i mean damn! then he would sit on Mayhem legs like a freaking parrot on a swing fitting to go "doo doo"!!

Good fight good scrambles, tough man may be more to your liking.

he was perching on mayhems leg a lil too much

lol

woof!

wiggle wiggle

lol

lol @ dogman being offended

Dogman - Good fight good scrambles, tough man may be more to your liking.

^^^ Dogman has spoken.....I agree he is a tough man fo sho!

i bet mayhems leg is full of skidmarks n streaks up n down his legs

lol

He finished like his last 5 fights though, most in the first round. Maybe Mayhem should have tried to fight instead of putting his back against the fence and trying to get up for 3 minutes at a time.

Yeah, but it's up to the other fighter to stop that sort of style. If they can't, oh well...

Dogman - Good fight good scrambles, tough man may be more to your liking.

LMFAO @ Dogman getting offended and being the first to post in this thread!!!!!!!! GOLD!!!!! "here boy"..... "give me your paw"

Wait... is Shields a dog or a parrot?

r0llinz -  Hmm, for being here since 02 you seem pretty fucking ignorant about mma. Go watch some wwe or strongman competition for that retard element of entertainment.

^LOL....I love when newbs toe the hardcore MMA fan party line in an attempt to look knowledgeable about the sport.

I thought that his figure fouring the leg was great strategy. Not fun to watch, but an excellent technique.

r0llinz -  Hmm, for being here since 02 you seem pretty fucking ignorant about mma. Go watch some wwe or strongman competition for that retard element of entertainment.

LOL @ this guy giving lessons in MMA101.

02 battle IMO stay the fuck out.

"grabs another beer"

Mauricio Amaya - 02 battle IMO stay the fuck out.

"grabs another beer"

LOL @ Half of the 01's and 02's They don't even like modern day MMA...Half of them only liked the early years of NHB for the blood, eye pokes, hair pulling, and crotch shots.

Rumbler - 
Mauricio Amaya - 02 battle IMO stay the fuck out.

"grabs another beer"

LOL @ Half of the 01's and 02's They don't even like modern day MMA...Half of them only liked the early years of NHB for the blood, eye pokes, hair pulling, and crotch shots.

Yeah, but of course the validity of your point is hopelessly overshadowed by your join date...

You're too new to speak the truth!!!

dude dont make me slam your ass like a punk on this thread...come back with some real shit ... becuase apparently u dont have an arguement to base anything silly.

and how pathetic u insult some of the worlds best athletes in physical culture as "retards". i was merely talking about a fighter and his techs from a fight that i WATCHed and well as everyone else here did . u the only poontang putz here trying to undermine what i was talking about. it has nothing to do with pro wrestling or strongmen events pricktit . apparently everyone knows what i am talking about except you..u seem pretty ignorant responding to another persons thread with ignorance. i know u wont be back here cuz u have nothing to offer on the table ...so go back to your BArbie and KEn doll sexing session you were doing.