Is Silva delusional now too?

Vanderlei on Vitor Belfort winning the UFC light heavyweight belt:

"I see his fight against Couture being just like my fight against him...there was no fight. Someone made a mistake, and the other one capitalized on it."

Yeah ok. A cut to the eye because of a glove is really similar to 30 straight punches to the face!

You are right about Vitor/Couture. There really wasn't much of a fight.

However, your fight with Vitor WAS a fight. You just got beat up! Isn't that what happens in a fight? Maybe I'm wrong.

lol

selective memory

Chute Boxe can be very sore losers.

"He scored with a punch and won, and he has the belt. I see his fight against Couture being just like my fight against him...there was no fight. Someone made a mistake, and the other one capitalized on it."

"scored" - key word.
dude get over it - the glove's a part of the hand and both silva and randy got caught by vitor's first punch. in both cases it was pretty much over after the first hit.. don't get me wrong, i demand rematches for both randy and silva, but everyone can get caught. if i'm not mistaken chuck caught belfort and pretty much swung the decision in his favor with that down

god i fukn love this board sometimes - i hit the post button ONE godamn time, not 10.

*in best Bas voice*: "Jesus Christ!"

I don't think I'm the one that needs to get over it? haha.

BTW - what's with all those posts anyways?

"When asked to review the fight on tape, Silva declined. Added Silva, "Me amy, good gorilla." "

LOFL

Who, who, who, whorida's...

branchdavidian is disagree in your comparison of Chuck's punch that caught Vitor and the one that caught Randy. Chuck's landed flush and dropped Vitor on his butt. Vitor's actually missed except of the glove lining and scratched Randy's eye. If it actually would have landed Randy probably wouldn't have had a fraction of the damage as he got. Randy has one hell of a chin, he's eaten some hard shots from Chuck and Pedro and never even slowed down.

I'm also anticipating a rematch with Vitor. I'll be rooting for Randy but I won't complain the least if Vitor wins decisively because he is a true champion.

Take care.

If belforts punch was just a little bit closer to Randys eye, randy might not be fighting anymore. He was unlucky but at the same time lucky it wasn't worst.
I want Belfort to win in the rematch but Randy has such a power advantage being that he's been throwing heavyweights around for so long. Plus he has the cage fence to shove belfort into once it hits the ground, where belfort will have 98% of his sweeps, reversals, and submission takin' away.

"I see his fight against Couture being just like my fight against him...there was no fight. Someone made a mistake, and the other one capitalized on it."

This is correct.

Well, Wand is right that it wasn't much of a fight from his perspective. He walked out, dared Vitor to pull the trigger, which he did, and that was it. No recovery (well, not with BJM as referee). That being said, Wand wins that fight today (especially under Pride rules). Peace -NC