Is Silva delusional now too?

"Regardless, 30 unanswered punches to the head doesn't compare to one "graze" to the eye lid."

30 punches, you make it sound like he took 30 bombs, ill have to watch that again, to see how many of the 30 were good shots. yeah i think he had silva stunned but i no way was he devastated. frank mir devastated wes sims, pedro rizzo devastated josh barnett and cro cop devastated igor.... the vitor tko of silva was not the same.

"ow does he recover when he's down, slumped against the cage, hands completely down, not covering up or turtling or ANYTHING like that with Vitor on top of him?"
like all the other people who are taking shots do, they go for the legs and try to recupe.

Date: 02/14/04 03:51 AM
1417 Total Posts Ignore User

"It was NOTHING like UFC 46."
i agree, it took vitor several punches to take silva out. randy was done after one.

were do you guys keep buying all this crack? i mean the beating of sivlia was a great display of hand speed and power. couture fight was bullshit luck. i hate the fight ended the way it did. vitor has the ability to beat anybody on anynight, but i would be ashamed to count that as a ass whooping i mean get real. rematch in june will be long and painful for vitor

glassjaw: i guess i was more referring to the fact that it only takes one punch - chuck turned the tables on vitor in their fight, vitor capitalizes on a silva mistake in theirs, and randy got an unlucky break. all legal, all determined in that one punch.

i'd love to see a silva/vitor/randy round robin ;)

ttt

Vitor's punches are what makes him dangerous and what made him famous and popular in the first place. If Vitor doesn't win in the opening seconds w/ punches people say he isn't the same Vitor and that he's past his prime. Now everyone that loses to Vitor's fists will claim it a fluke ?