Is Sonnen scared of Wanderlei Silva?

Just heard in an interview that Chael was talking shit and Wanderlei got in his face and basically told him to shut his mouth and Chael ran off. True or False?

If that's true that's TWO Silva's he's scared of. :)

Shit, i'll say it to myself "WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE".

Can an admin put this on the UG?

I'm just gonna move this to the UG there brah....

LOL

They were riding in a van together and Wanderlei told him that yeah I get you try and sell fights blah blah blah, but you had better watch your mouth. Chael was pretyy quick to shut up at that point.

I'd love to see if Sonnen has the balls to go to Brazil to fight A Silva. Now THAT would be interesting. If he even agreed and showed up whether he lost horribly or not he'd be the #1 GOAT.

Cheal fears no man!!!! Phone Post

It is in a video and has been posted before. I certainly dont think he is "scared" of Silva in any way. I just think he knows how to keep his name in he spotlight and keep himself relevant regarding big fights. His personality off camera is a different story. Only an idiot would believe Sonnen actually believes half the crap he says in front of the camera. Phone Post

whats the source on the inside the van story?

Silva was on crutches and they had to do press later that day. Beta Galactose just didn't do anything, just said ok and moved on.

What did you expect? Him to abuse him, do a double leg and ground and pound him? Phone Post

Seriously guys, I watched the video several times and 1. I'm pretty sure Chael is not scared of Vanderlei and 2. It was not exactly the right time or place to get in a fist fight while riding in a van together to represent the UFC in front of the Texas State legislature or whereever they were going.

Chael was clearly trying to be respectful and friendly towards Vanderlei.

JoejitsuMD - It is in a video and has been posted before. I certainly dont think he is "scared" of Silva in any way. I just think he knows how to keep his name in he spotlight and keep himself relevant regarding big fights. His personality off camera is a different story. Only an idiot would believe Sonnen actually believes half the crap he says in front of the camera. Phone Post

It was released by Silva as well and shot/edited by his people. I always found that strange.

Why brag to the world about it and pretend it's just a private talking to caught on camera. Phone Post

Ohh I have news too ...chuck lidell lost his tittle ..

CHAEL FEARS NO MAN ....HE'S THE CHAMP !!! Phone Post

The Hungriest Butt -  Ohh I have news too ...chuck lidell lost his tittle ..

CHAEL FEARS NO MAN ....HE'S THE CHAMP !!! Phone Post

this guy gets it.

OP better take the bass out of his tone.

Brian Davis - Just heard in an interview that Chael was talking shit and Wanderlei got in his face and basically told him to shut his mouth and Chael ran off. True or False?
False.

teamquestfan - Seriously guys, I watched the video several times and 1. I'm pretty sure Chael is not scared of Vanderlei and 2. It was not exactly the right time or place to get in a fist fight while riding in a van together to represent the UFC in front of the Texas State legislature or whereever they were going.

Chael was clearly trying to be respectful and friendly towards Vanderlei.

Just seemed like chael didn't give a fuck. Wandy would have no chance of beating chael, anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

what's he supposed to do, fight him in a van?

Yeah Silva loves Brazil so much that he left it to live in the US............

Gobulcoque - 
quick - They were riding in a van together and Wanderlei told him that yeah I get you try and sell fights blah blah blah, but you had better watch your mouth. Chael was pretyy quick to shut up at that point.

What was Chael supposed to do, beat up Silva in the van? Fear had nothing to do with it. Cheal looked like a bored kid getting a talking to from old schoolteacher.

Spin it however you have to. The fact is the biggest mouth in MMA didn't have anything to say when Wanderlei confronted him. And Wanderlei was far far away before Chael was able to find his voice again.

It's a bit odd Chael will run his mouth in any other circumstance, public, in front of women and children, on the Mic at a Q & A, etc.

But in a private place, with a camera rolling, he clams the fuck up when he is told "If yoo have... reespetch, you keep your teeth, no?"

And the only explanation is "He didn't want to seem unprofessional" or "He didn't want to endanger the lady" but threatening home invasions on guys wives and shit is cool, just not when, you know, the guy is in the car with you.

It's cool if he wants to be a douche, I feel the world needs them.

But be a consistent douche, y'know?