Is spike allowed to do a reality mma show?

If they are serious about mma seems like this is the obvious option. And now that they are no longer under the tyrannical thumb of Dana they can do a season with guys and girls. Phone Post

Just threw up in my mouth a bit Phone Post

They seem to inexperienced in mma reality shows to me

They should do one on a deserted island, and call it Survivor. Only one leaves alive, kumite style.

Screw the guys and girls shit, and screw the TUF format. I want to see each and every fighter's story, why they decided to become a fighter, what their day-to-day life is like, how they train, etc, etc.  There's a lot more interest in that kind of format, at least there is for me.

The Ultimate MMA Fighter!

Bat21 did you ever watch the contender?I liked that show and would like to see a mma version kind of like that. Phone Post

kawsy4209 -  Bat21 did you ever watch the contender?I liked that show and would like to see a mma version kind of like that. Phone Post

Yes, and that's exactly what I'm talking about. I think Spike would get a lot of traction running a show similar to that one for MMA.

Yeah who needs girls! I forgot I was on the ug. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - They seem to inexperienced in mma reality shows to me

This. Spike only has 7 years worth of Tuf. I could probably do a better job.

/sarcasm Phone Post

goku -  Yeah who needs girls! I forgot I was on the ug. Phone Post

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against women's MMA at all, but I think a Spike reality show should concentrate on the guys for now as I doubt there would be much interest in a show featuring female fighters...unless they had to be naked all the time....hmmm...let me rethink this...

Every successful reality show has guys and girls. All reality shows are about the human dynamic and guys act differently when women are around. Think about it. The two most successful reality shows are survival and big brother and the "competitions" on those shows are a huge joke. It's ll about the people on the show. Phone Post

ive been saying for years they gotta move prospective ring girls into the house

Bat21 - Screw the guys and girls shit, and screw the TUF format. I want to see each and every fighter's story, why they decided to become a fighter, what their day-to-day life is like, how they train, etc, etc.  There's a lot more interest in that kind of format, at least there is for me.

I just want to see fights. That's it, instead of a reality show, have fights. I don't give a fuck about someones story anymore than they do mine. It's not the wwe, it's mma, a real sport, let's watch people compete. Instead of stupid fucking trash tv, show some bjj tourneys, some adcc highlights, some armature fights. If spike wants to be in the combat sports business and not the hype business now is the time. Phone Post

Put guys and girls into the house. Slip horny drugs into the water supply. Boom. You get a mix of Jersey Shore and TUF, rating shoot through the roof.

Combine Jersey Shore + Ultimate Fighter = ratings gold !

UFC has already watered down their product significantly.  At this point, I could care less who waters down the sport as a whole, it's happenning, let's just hope we can be entertained along the way.

I like the idea of them having to fight their way of an island.  One small island with a natural training facility, a pit to fight in and a boat to take the losers home.

16 women and 16 men

-jk

I say they do Jersey Shore style with meatheads.

Say whatever but people would watch. (idea of why you air programs)

It would make the rounds of talk shows, etc. (making fun of them)

Winner gets a Bellator fight.

Dom Mazzetti for real. Phone Post

FightAddict11 - Just threw up in my mouth a bit Phone Post

.. Phone Post