Is spring here where you live?

We are starting to have mid 60s and 70+ degree days lately. It definitely helps to improve the mood when you walk outside and it's beautiful out. 

yep.. has been going since fall ended in October. ugh

Im trying to enjoy it now because I know in a couple months the 90-100+ degree temp with ridiculous humidity will be here. 

Not even close.  Currently 28 degrees with lows in the single digits the rest of the week.

Getting there. 44 today. Still not enough to melt all the snow. Next week should be better.

Then it's spring cleaning time. Looking forward to it.

Can't wait to get back out hiking too.

Its the time of year where you almost need two different outfits. It'll be 70-75 degrees during the day and then get down below 40 at night. 

Denver is in the 60’s. It’s beautiful out. 

Not even close. Was -23 yesterday with windchills of -38 and snowed. Going to -18 overnight with windchills of -27. Hoping the snow is gone by second week of april and the ice off the lakes by first week of may.

Gorgeous here in texas.

Close.

No but it's like 50F, which is a huge plus. 

We had a low of 74 last night.  Currently 77 but the leading edge of front just came through, rained, and cooled things down.  

We didn't get below 45 degrees this whole winter. Kind of sucks.  Usually we get into the 30s a couple times, and every 2-3 years it will dip below freezing for a few hours. 

It's pretty close here in Atlanta.  Had a couple perfect days the last two weeks.

Altofsky - 

Getting there. 44 today. Still not enough to melt all the snow. Next week should be better.

Then it's spring cleaning time. Looking forward to it.

Can't wait to get back out hiking too.

Get yourself some snowshoes Altofsky. Hiking in the winter can be a blast, just don’t get your ass caught up in an avalanche.

They occur quite regularly in my area, though I don’t have a clue about your area.

Climbed a couple of different significant ridge-lines to the top of 11,000 foot peaks this winter. Much fun and a damn fine workout. Also…no damn people at all, not even any tracks in the snow, which is a huge bonus at least for me.

nope

Trust - 

We had a low of 74 last night.  Currently 77 but the leading edge of front just came through, rained, and cooled things down.  

We didn't get below 45 degrees this whole winter. Kind of sucks.  Usually we get into the 30s a couple times, and every 2-3 years it will dip below freezing for a few hours. 

Most winters we never even get to 45 degrees for the high temp.

It’s 16 degrees here right now

Yes OP it's very spring-like here now. 

It's not quite spring yet. It's good maple syrup weather right now, below freezing at night, above during the day.

It's going to warm up next week and put an end to that.

But we always get one last snow in the beginning of April.

![](upload://4UHNzZOZuUqWUrH4uflICEPKzx5.jpeg)

Cannot wait!