Is “Succession” any good?

?

I couldn't get into it. Watched a few episodes, definitely well acted, but a family of shitty people destroying themselves didn't feel like a fun ride

I liked it.  I grew up around much of it at prep schools so I found it realistic and close to home 

Yes. It's a great show. 

My wife and I really liked it. Normally I can’t get into a show when I don’t respect a single character, but it kept my interest.

Great show.

I watched one or two episodes. I don’t really care for stories of the petty super rich - didn’t work for me.

didnt really enjoy the first few episodes but once i watched most of season 1 i was hooked. Recommended

Its dark and the people are all psychopaths. But it's a great show.

Shiv would get it.

![](upload://rJ9K7mAdr1iNPfmLRB8c5WXsdWe.jpeg)

1 Like

It’s okay. I preferred Billions.

I couldn’t really get into it the first few episodes, decided to power through it, and it does pay off. The end of season 2 was stellar.

You need to look at it as a Dark Comedy Drama thing. I didn’t understand it at first.

I loved this show, possibly the best tv I've seen. Really solid cast, story..the script writing is incredible, the dialogue is brutal (in the right way).

Words carry a LOT of weight in this show. It moves quick, and there are a fair amount of characters, but put the subtitles on just to help follow story. Great show. Greg doesn't fit though. The one actor that plays Greg, he doesn't fit the story at all. He may someday, but he's the one part that doesn't feel right to me.

Just have to say it is incredible, but this is the og. A lot of people here can barely read, let alone understand complex financial dialogue. A large portion of the worlds window lickers live right here, and this show is likely over their heads.

Tom and Greg are the best

It's great. It's a very rare show where every single main character is a horrible human being and completely unlikable but you still get invested. 

choadler -

I loved this show, possibly the best tv I've seen. Really solid cast, story..the script writing is incredible, the dialogue is brutal (in the right way).

Words carry a LOT of weight in this show. It moves quick, and there are a fair amount of characters, but put the subtitles on just to help follow story. Great show. Greg doesn't fit though. The one actor that plays Greg, he doesn't fit the story at all. He may someday, but he's the one part that doesn't feel right to me.

Just have to say it is incredible, but this is the og. A lot of people here can barely read, let alone understand complex financial dialogue. A large portion of the worlds window lickers live right here, and this show is likely over their heads.

Gregs the outsider that wants in.  I bet he takes tom out somehow.  One of them has to die eventually.

Sogsteel -

Tom and Greg are the best

Tom is the worst he’s a cuck 

The further you get into it the better it gets. There are some really funny moments too despite the seriousness of it all. Didn’t like Greg initially but Tom and Greg became the best part of the show for me 

2 Likes

“You can’t make a tomlette without cracking a few Gregs!”