Is testing for peds pointless?

If science is progressing to fast for the test to keep up, wouldn't that make cracking down on peds kind of a losing battle? Phone Post 3.0

you're right. it's not like they've busted any big names who would have access to this advanced stuff

LukeJitsu -

you're right. it's not like they've busted any big names who would have access to this advanced stuff

Booyah Phone Post 3.0

Yes. There is widespread use in all sports. If you don't think olympic runners, baseball players and football players are using I have a bridge I wan't to sell you. Guys in other sports just have more money to hide it.

LukeJitsu -

Tests will be figured out and those with the means will have an advantage on the rest. Phone Post 3.0

Would be interesting to see if they go back and test some samples from 2016 in 2018-2019 to see who was juicing. Wonder if they would ever do that and then suspend the fighter on a re test. Not sure if that's even allowed but if be in favor of that. Phone Post 3.0

LukeJitsu -

I'm not saying they haven't because they definitely have. What I'm saying is that if the drugs are advancing too fast for the test to keep up, how will it ever be a clean sport? I think the usada guy spoke about it on jre, all the new gear that's out there or coming out that they can't detect. Phone Post 3.0

It is always a cat and mouse battle between the testers and the athletes. Phone Post 3.0

Lays_Stax -

Yes. There is widespread use in all sports. If you don't think olympic runners, baseball players and football players are using I have a bridge I wan't to sell you. Guys in other sports just have more money to hide it.

baseball and football has shit testing regulated by the players union.

No.

/thread Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -
Lays_Stax -

baseball and football has shit testing regulated by the players union.

What about the NHL? They play 82 brutal games a season... Seems like testosterone would be right up their alley. Phone Post 3.0