Is that Costa dude that dusted Johny scheduled?

Other than Nurmagomedov this dude is probably the most interested I am to see what he does in 2018. Anyone know when he’s scheduled next?

Pretty sure I saw he signed to fight Uriah Hall

RIP Hall

Yep Uriah Hall April 21st. 

They're sentencing Hall to death for failing his weight cut

Better wear a singlet

Yum

This cat is just Ngannou 2.0.

joshLISTED -

I’m sure he’s been training in Brazil a lot longer than Francis has to at least have rudimentary skills on the ground. When he fought Hendricks he kept up a good pace throughout the fight, so I assume his cardio is at least average. And I wouldn’t count Francis out he got pretty far on those shit ground skills. Hopefully he busts his ass to learn how to at least get back up without totally gassing. But you know “we’ll see what happens” the wise man always says. 

Its crazy to see stuff come full circle.   I remember when it was a death sentence to fight Uriah hall.  Didn't last long but he also had that hype. 

JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick -
joshLISTED -

I’m sure he’s been training in Brazil a lot longer than Francis has to at least have rudimentary skills on the ground. When he fought Hendricks he kept up a good pace throughout the fight, so I assume his cardio is at least average. And I wouldn’t count Francis out he got pretty far on those shit ground skills. Hopefully he busts his ass to learn how to at least get back up without totally gassing. But you know “we’ll see what happens” the wise man always says. 

Francis is like 46. He's not getting much better.

He’s in Brazil hiding from USADA.

I just did my own smell test and I can smell him from the UK.

You never know how Hall performs. Its MMA and anything can happen specially with Hall being hit or miss. When hall has the killer instinct he's a beast but Costas a beast always 

He's scheduled in my dreams tonight

Costa Just Pulled Out Of His Fight With Urijah Hall

Fuck sake

My body was ready

TeamPrimal -

Its crazy to see stuff come full circle.   I remember when it was a death sentence to fight Uriah hall.  Didn't last long but he also had that hype. 

Yeah Uriah was terrifying on TUF. His athleticism and explosiveness was deadly. He had all the tools physically, just never had the mental toughness to become truly great. Shame really. 

BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Fuck sake

My body was ready

Obviously his wasn't 

Bicep injury

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/3/13/17117508/paulo-costa-expects-sidelined-six-weeks-after-biceps-injury-ufc

Card -

Bicep injury

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/3/13/17117508/paulo-costa-expects-sidelined-six-weeks-after-biceps-injury-ufc

Arms were too awesome they just busted.