Is The Dana vs Tito Spike tv Special on Fight Pass

I've been looking for it for years. You remember, the one that featured a lot of footage of Dana training for the big showdown with plenty of commentary talking about what a great boxer Dana was.

If anyone knows where I can find a copy I'd be obliged.

1 Like

BLAF training like a god damn kumite champion and Tito not having the set to show up is all I remember. 

According do Dana's buddy Peter Dana was a killer. Tito didn't want any of that.

Sure wish I could get my hands on a copy of that tv special though. Dana reininded folks of a young Rocky Marciano hitting that heavy bag.

Lose lose for Tito.. he wins he beats a non fighter, he loses he got beat by a non fighter 

perhaps the biggest "what if?" of MMA history

I've seen it on YouTube, years ago 

https://youtu.be/sFBEyFsavbs

1 Like
Boom Boom Mancino -

perhaps the biggest "what if?" of MMA history

Yeah, it's really only Sakuraba vs Frank Shamrock and Dana vs Tito. Those are the two big 'what ifs' that will always haunt us.

BringBackGoldy -

I wish it would have happend and Dana would have gotten fucking destroyed lol idiots like himself think he is a badass. Sorry but people like himself are talking shit about a fighter yet have never done it. Cyborg calling him out in person then him letting her go for it is proof. 

1 Like
2inchpunisher - 

BLAF training like a god damn kumite champion and Tito not having the set to show up is all I remember. 

Haha what a funny moment in UFC productions.

Forgot about this

Dana was doing a TV special and making money off the whole thing, and Tito wasn't getting a cut. That's why Tito dropped out.

StrikingMMA - Dana was doing a TV special and making money off the whole thing, and Tito wasn't getting a cut. That's why Tito dropped out.

That special was a star making vehicle for Dana, along with the TUF series of course.. After that thing aired Dana had cemented his status as the biggest star in the UFC universe and second place wasn't close. The legend of BLAF was born.

Ngannou said the only person associated with the UFC that he refuses to even spar with at the performance center is Dana.

1 Like
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Ngannou said the only person associated with the UFC that he refuses to even spar with at the performance center is Dana.

That's a wise man right there.

Steven S -

I wish it would have happend and Dana would have gotten fucking destroyed lol idiots like himself think he is a badass. Sorry but people like himself are talking shit about a fighter yet have never done it. Cyborg calling him out in person then him letting her go for it is proof. 

It would have happened had Tito thought he could have won. He bitched out and blamed it on a knee injury. 

Tito was spooked by the awesome power on display when Dana hit the heavy bag in that infomercial. The footage must have been leaked.

Or maybe he heard the story about Dana killing a man in the ring in that Boston smoker.

Dana never even boxed. Squatdog proved that on here in the past.

Tito pulled out because Dana was making money on the show and Tito wasn’t getting any. His girlfriend at the time, Jenna, convinced him not to be a part of it if Dana wasn’t cutting him in.

Found it :smiley:

4 Likes