Is the loser of Overeem vs Murr getting cut?

?

Maybe they will both get cut!

I doubt it. Not enough Hw's. Both guys are solid heavies.

No. Too much invested. They can sweeze out more of reem.

Mir wont be fired but will get the retirement talk with dana. Phone Post 3.0

I think if overeem looses he might get cut and if Mir looses he will be strongly advised to retire.... assuming if he looses it will be by Ko/tko Phone Post

Mir no, Reem yes Phone Post 3.0

Overeem yes. I think Mir would be encouraged to retire. The UFC doesn't like cutting guys who've been around forever and been part of the core "team" with the UFC. I've never heard of Dana really having any problems with Mir either. Phone Post

xVOSSx - Maybe they will both get cut!

You waited 3 years just to post that? Seems legit...:)

3 in a row for Overeem. 4 in a row for Mir.
Quite likely for both Phone Post

I think there is really no way the loser sticks around..

If mir loses viciously then the "we need to have a retirement talk" will be said by dana at the post fight press conference. If mir wins neither will be cut. Phone Post

The UFC would have to have that conversation I would think, but they both have pretty good name recognition and there is still some perception that beating them means something. I think overeem on 3 in a row losses would be more likely to be cut because they he's probably getting paid shitloads, they would probably want to renegotiate his contract, maybe Mir too. Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Overeem yes. I think Mir would be encouraged to retire. The UFC doesn't like cutting guys who've been around forever and been part of the core "team" with the UFC. I've never heard of Dana really having any problems with Mir either. Phone Post
Pretty sure Kongo would fit into that category and I might be wrong but sure he was cut recently? Phone Post 3.0

They won't cut Frank he would probably get a talk from Dana it's surprising with Frank that they don't have him doing media or something with Fox he was good on the WEC cards doing commentary. Phone Post

Overeem yes, gotta think that Dana and the Fertittas are really disappointed with their investment. They'll problably let him go. A coulple of wins later in a smaller organization they'll take him back in for a fraction of the cost.

Can't see them letting Mir go considering he's joined a camp and obviously is traning hard. They'll give him another chance.

PrestigeWorldwide - Mir no, Reem yes Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

UFC would never cut Mir.  He is a UFC for life employee,