Is the new UG Store..

The best MMA store around?  I checked it out earlier this week and again today, surely no store compares in sexiness to this one.  An abundance of gloves, equipment, shorts, and stylish shirt.  I'm always on the lookout for a new store with lots of mma stuff, and i've always had to shop around, this seems to have it all.  Props UG. 

Not sure but theres plenty of threads mentioning how horrible the service is.. hopefully the old staff was changed as well

rosario00 - Not sure but theres plenty of threads mentioning how horrible the service is.. hopefully the old staff was changed as well
as a matter of fact...

Maybe they get a commission for everyone who buys gear through the UG and not the mmawarehouse directly.

ZJJitsu705 - The best MMA store around?  I checked it out earlier this week and again today, surely no store compares in sexiness to this one.  An abundance of gloves, equipment, shorts, and stylish shirt.  I'm always on the lookout for a new store with lots of mma stuff, and i've always had to shop around, this seems to have it all.  Props UG. 

Hi kirik Phone Post