Is the OG...

your social media?

Main site/app I check over Twitter, Facebook, Google plus and definitely provides the most entertainment and relevant feeds (Soup Requests)... Phone Post 3.0

First Phone Post 3.0

It's my motherfucking everything bro. Do you even OG? Phone Post 3.0

No FB.`No nothing. Just this.

This is it. No Drama-book or any of that other jazz for me thanks. Phone Post 3.0

OG then Facebook then YouTube then Twitter Phone Post 3.0

I don't check news websites that often anymore because I just assume if it's newsworthy it will be on the OG. Also no need for tranny websites. Phone Post 3.0

It's the only account I have / zero social media sites for me

Og is my google Phone Post 3.0

This is it.

I've never used Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Phone Post 3.0

FedorFan5000 - No FB.`No nothing. Just this.
This Phone Post 3.0

Yup Phone Post 3.0

I go to the UG first to reassure my life is not a complete bust. Surf that for 2 minutes and commence to confirm i am not homo; then come to the OG. No other media.

Just the OG........

And obviously matbattle.com Phone Post 3.0

OG reddit fb IG Phone Post 3.0

Fourthed. Phone Post 3.0

Kubla khan -
Fourthed. Phone Post 3.0
I was social media heavy in my early 20s.. MySpace and what not... Currently, I use Twitter to follow fighters (and a Lisa Ann), Facebook to follow local companies in a business I am researching, and Google plus to house my pics but never post them... This is my daily connection with 'the world'... Odd cause it's like the anti-social media social media Phone Post 3.0

People on here post links to other social medial. I'm not gonna scroll thru twitter or Facebook looking for cool shit. Will trust my OG brothers and sisters to filter the crap and point me to cool shit. Feel kinda guilty for taking the cliff notes tho. Phone Post 3.0

Just the o.g.

The og will quit me before I quit the og.