Is the UFC protecting Sean O'Malley?

If you are discrediting almeida and wineland you should probably shush and let the grown ups talk

1 Like

That’s comical. Say that 5 times with out laughing. He ate a leg kick and was ferried out on a stretcher. He could be the best fighter in the world buts he’s soft. I actually like the kid but he’ll never be the guy.

1 Like

I said they were the only ones I had heard of and their records in the UFC aren’t very good. Stick to putting dicks in your mouth rather than words into other peoples.

Still want to see O’Malley’s grappling. We know he’s a sharp striker but how does he do vs a stronger wrestler type…?

1 Like

The one guy who was close to or equal to him in Striking (Vera) beat him. So let’s see him fight another competent striker first.

How can you protect someone who’s got no decent wins and is 1-1 in his last 2? The guy isn’t a contender at the moment

1 Like

Many late bloomers in sports. At least in the fight game it’s more frequent as these kind of athletes have more chances to compete later compared to team sports.

I’m not saying he’ll be champ! Just that there are many late bloomers, and yeah, he is “protected” from tough competition so far but as mentioned, he’s not even ranked Top 15 so that’s normal!

1 Like

There are no 30+ year old late bloomers at 135 lbs.

Welcome to the Suga show LOL

that guy in his late 20s who isnt ready for a top 10 opponent in the most shallow weight class?

1 Like

I agree. The kid has talent but not championship level talent.

What are you talking about? There are some special individuals who have done it but it’s pretty rare to become a champion in your mid 20s and sustain a long run. In terms of men’s champions in the UFC, Brandon Moreno is literally the only guy under the age of 30, and he just became the champ. Everyone else is in their 30s. O’ Malley has plenty of time to grow and should do it at a deliberate pace, his mind and body will align within a few years or so. I don’t know why everyone thinks these guys all need to be thrown to the wolves immediately, I guess y’all like to see guys like Garbrandt get a rushed title shot then get knocked out 3 times in a row and already have us questioning his future before he’s even 30 years old.

2 Likes

How about this, if he ever wins the championship I’ll pay you 100 dollars. And if he doesnt do it by 40 you suck my balls.

All of that shit I typed and the best thing you can come up with is that you want me to suck your balls? Jesus Christ man.

2 Likes

Rob Font was a late bloomer?

3 Likes

Nice one Mr Burgers, enjoyed that. you can write. you sure can.

fuckwits criticising you is the last thing you need. but I don’t mean to be a prick by offering unsolicited advice.

you are too clever for your audience, your potential for concentration is too great. these days people treat mma news like a fast food drive-thru.

your best skill as an MMA journalist now is to package your helpful news and pointers in the most digestible format ever.

no cunt has the patience to read articles; it’s almost worth going 100% bullet points

As well as SO many other fighters past and present. Late bloomers happen far more often, we just tend to remember the ones who are younger.

Handy Couture.

Why would you suggest gay sex to resolve a debate? You consider that prison fag stuff a win?

1 Like

You’re not debating with a Rhodes Scholar here. He went to his big closer move.

4 Likes