Is the UFC really considering bringing Royce back?

let him wear a gi, have him fight like a bottom tier 170lb guy. pure striker. i dont know.

TTT for Royce!!

MMAMAZ - Royce vs Wallid Ismail
Royce vs Damien Maia
Royce vs Carlos Newton
Royce vs Ken Shamrock
Royce vs Shonie Carter

Just suggestions...

Royce vs Wallid is what I want, would settle for him fighting Maia just because it is interesting to me knowing it would be pure grappling.

Fred Ettish is the perfect matchup. Two old school guys going at it.

Trackman 2 - Fred Ettish is the perfect matchup. Two old school guys going at it.

I would to it.  I like and respect Royce and his family and it would be an honor.  I am old, have an excellent gas tank, am a little smaller than Royce, and I know that he and I would both fight as hard as is humanly possible to win.

Respectfully:

Fred

Royce vs. Coleman 

Open Weight

too bad he ripped his ear off or I'd say throw Saku some money to fight Royce in Brazil

disbeliever - Please no

Ettish would be cool.

I interviewed DeLucia a few days ago. He said he'd love to fight Royce again.

Tank Abbott.

I can't see him fighting but wouldn't be shocked if they brought him in just for a ceremony or something.

Ettish would be epic.If not him someone old school

Grakman -  Tank Abbott.

Royce vs. Oleg

Wallid!!!

Phil Baroni

No I am not calling you old Phil, I just think it is a interesting match up

1 guy dominates the stand up the other the ground kinda reminiscent of the beginning

Besides it gets the NYBA back in the UFC

AceAtGSU - 
MMAMAZ - Royce vs Wallid Ismail
Royce vs Damien Maia
Royce vs Carlos Newton
Royce vs Ken Shamrock
Royce vs Shonie Carter

Just suggestions...

Royce vs Wallid is what I want, would settle for him fighting Maia just because it is interesting to me knowing it would be pure grappling.

I think even a prime Royce would get crushed by Maia. There's a whole different class of top guys today. Royce is not Rickson (or Royler or Renzo).

I have GREAT respect for Royce. Anybody that knows MMA or trains BJJ cannot but appreciate and admire this man. However I don't want to see him fight in the next UFC regardless if it is in Brazil. His last fight against Matt Hughes was embarrassing to say the least, not something I want to remember him by. Royce is NOT the combatant that he was in the earlier UFC and I dare say that a prime Royce against people and how they train today, he would not have fared as well as he did.

I seen somebody post Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock; the nostalgic part of me finds this interesting but over all I would just like to see Royce at the next UFC as a guest commentator or during a panning of the audience with other Gracie's beside me supporting the fighters.

Irregular John - 
PoWdA101 - UFC needs an old guy or "Masters" division. 
I really have no interest in watching old guys with no gas tanks fight each other, even for nostalgia's sake.

Why can't more people understand this?

The Hughes/Renzo fight was the closest thing to a "legends" fight we've had in recent years...it was dreadful.  No desire to watch has beens, most of whom are there simply to collect a check, fight again because I used to enjoy watching them fight.