Is the Western world insane?

Lining up to take more refugees from the Middle East:

WASHINGTON — Two years into a civil war that shows no signs of ending, the Obama administration is considering resettling refugees who have fled Syria, part of an international effort that could bring thousands of Syrians to American cities and towns.

U.N. refugee officials, diplomats and nongovernmental relief groups plan to discuss possible resettlement schemes at a high-level meeting this week in Geneva. Germany already has committed to taking 5,000 people.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-refugees-20130610,0,6484601.story

What could possibly go wrong??? Phone Post 3.0

sounds great! bring in people with a totally alien culture who believe on a fundamental level that only their way of life is acceptable.

i have high hopes for this playing out well.

Are syrian chicks hot?? Phone Post

HELWIG -

sounds great! bring in people with a totally alien culture who believe on a fundamental level that only their way of life is acceptable.

i have high hopes for this playing out well.

Good God, so very true. This attitude is so deeply ingrained in their psyche, assimilation is virtually impossible. This will not end well. Phone Post 3.0

Hope and Change

mathew10lb - 

Do you like monobrows?

the somalian refugees are working out well

let's add some more.

RPBJJ - What could possibly go wrong??? Phone Post 3.0

This

mathew10lb - 

Their hands are gorgeous, that is all anyone has ever seen...

mathew10lb - 

google Syrian Girl

Riots in France and Sweden. Terrorism in the US and Britain. What we need is more Muslim immigration!

-Obama Administration

why would you do this? The only thing I can think is good will but that is a pipe-dream. Syrians will not harbor any goodwill towards us for letting their countrymen come to this country. The ones that come here might but their kids will probably be terrorist assholes like the guy that beheaded that British soldier or the Boston bombers.

ttt

I don't know, but if I was stuck in some shithole refugee camp with my wifw and my small children because my own government blew the hell out of my neighborhood, I would be grateful as fuck that they brought me in and gave me a new life, and once I got here I would work twice as hard as all you fuckers who were born here, and you wouldn't like that because I would make you look like a waste of money in the bosses eyes!

sgotwalks - 

I don't know, but if I was stuck in some shithole refugee camp with my wifw and my small children because my own government blew the hell out of my neighborhood, I would be grateful as fuck that they brought me in and gave me a new life, and once I got here I would work twice as hard as all you fuckers who were born here, and you wouldn't like that because I would make you look like a waste of money in the bosses eyes!

most of them do just that, but its that select few that ruins it.....

Cue huge mistake gif Phone Post 3.0

Clichy - 
mathew10lb - 

Their hands are gorgeous, that is all anyone has ever seen...

buzzkil - 
sgotwalks - 

<br />
most of them do just that, but its that select few that ruins it.....</blockquote>

Ya, but there is a select few everywhere. Didn't one of the select few Americans just kill five people down in Santa Monica a few days ago. That sort of news involving your own seems to be becoming the norm these days. 

I'm not taking a shot at the US (no pun intended), I am just saying, it is crazy how many mass shootings take place down there, and it rarely seems to be imports doing the shooting.

sgotwalks - 

In Europe it's usually the second generation that are the problem.