Is there a fan base more Autistic than mma fans?

lol someone posted a random WWE crowd shot somewhere and it was like Where’s Waldo to find anyone who didn’t look like they had Down syndrome :laughing:. Zero exaggeration. Wish I could find that pic.

2 Likes

Probably one of mine from Wrestlemania, son and I were ringsode lol

MMA, weaponized autism. WWE, genuinely retarded, Make A Wish level (but the crowds are so goddamn fun
:man_shrugging:t2:)

@BoosnGhouls those are all fucking hilarious :raised_hands:t2::heart:

1 Like

The Ultimate Fighter Running GIF by UFC

Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

1 Like

mma ufc218 GIF by UFC

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

ufc 214 punches GIF

1 Like

I don’t think so. I saw the one I’m thinking of probably a year or so ago. It was a general crowd shot taken by WWE cameras rather than by someone in the crowd.

1 Like

ufc 229 sport GIF by UFC

Tony Ferguson Football GIF by UFC

Moving Tony Ferguson GIF by UFC

1 Like

OP really trying to be unlikable the past week or two on here lol.

Not really funny making jokes about autism; just a thought.

2 Likes

Well amateur wrestling because tons of autistic kids that get tired of being picked on go into wrestling in the middle school high school years

3 Likes

Shut your retarded ass up :shushing_face::wheelchair:

2 Likes

IMG_1081

4 Likes

I don’t have autism, down syndrome, ADHD or dyslexia.

But I am a sociopath

2 Likes

sddefault (7)

timmy timmysouthpark GIF by Comedy Central LA

You gotta embrace it brother. It’s a super power. Technically OSD fits the occupation. People with OSD have problems with social communication or interaction by definition. Fighting for a living isn’t normal. Watching blood sports, although being entertainment throughout history, falls into anti social behaviour. As wonderful job as Dana and the ufc have done normalizing this “sport”. It’s still more of a criminal behaving spectacle than anything else. I grew up listening to rap music and playing bloody knuckles so I’m half brain dead. Take my post with a grain of salt.

What would u diagnose Luke has?
With his awkwardness

1 Like

As the unofficial underground psychologist I would say that Luke is kind of a big muscular surfer type guy who got into fighting as a way to impress his peers and pick up chicks. I don’t think he’s on the spectrum. Luke reminds me of Craig from Animal Kingdom. I wanna be careful I don’t insult any of these warriors.

1 Like

He can be super awkward also in interviews I’ve seen with him in the past, and then there was his bachelor appearance

I think he just doesn’t know when to stop talking when on camera. Bisping is really whitty so he flustered Luke in all their verbal exchanges.

1 Like